Quantcast

zube park this saturday!!!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
dumbphuckass one ole walley the one eyed wondertwit wrote:

if you want some entertainment, go to swcc.cc and check out their public forum. Preston is at it again. He's the Predator and Pumpkinator. I've never seen anything like it before.

Also you folks that do the Zubie park ride are in for a treat, he's claiming that he will be doing that ride now, and get this, he plans on racing for either NWCC, Bike Barn, or Westend.

that's it hoOd, now you've gone to far with your stalking of me and it's gonna cost you. here and now, bike for bike this saturday. you have lost all respect from me and i've given you many chances. it' s either gonna be your bike or your teeth. and you had better be there, chump.

saturday ladies, hoOd vs preston, the final rematch.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
oh goodie, some more da fire.

another offended little female mouse of miss scott's army of nothing but tiny little female minons wrote:

Pumpkinator, not sure who you think you are, after you rode with us last Saturday I can't believe you challenged a Cat 3 racer when your not even fit enough to ride an MS training ride much less ride a straight line. Last Saturdays ride was a NICE pace, we dropped you at mile 10. Quite honestly your ability on the bike was scaring me as I prefer to keep my skin and bones intact.

Now that I blasted you I will tell you, you're welcome to ride with the club as long as you're willing to learn. I suggest you stay with the B ride for now or in the back of the A's.

Happy New Year, goodluck

no one can see this, right? goOd. blow me.

i can't say that i know much about more than hvac and what is inside of me so you can take your cat 3 numbers and throw those out of the window.

now that you have 'blasted' me with your deepest regards on behalf of your bestested blastedest bestedest of the 'a' teamsteded, i will return the favor when i feel like doing so and at and well enough of a time lapse of me not riding with swcc but rather up north for every day i can for the next, oh, let's say three to four weekends of pure adrenaline and then come and bitch slap you in your club and with your club vice and vice grip president.

just be there, chump.

you stay south, i go north. goodbye.