Quantcast

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
p-spec the more I read your post the more Im convinced you are a bit slow.
From what I got with the people who had a chance to ride it its a way to ride your bike when there is NO LIFT. Thanks to this instead of being a though guy and do 2 runs with pushing your bike up (a full on dh rig at least on my current setup is unpedallable for any longer distance uphill) you can do 10 therefore have more FUN and Training.
The motor is designed to get you UP, not down.

thats fine,dont buy a dh rig for a xc ride.

Dont be mad at me god made poland flat.

Dont front and quit trying to make something into something else.

MY opinion is the same for the videos i see on here with guys full dh rigs,armor,full face and GOGGLES!!! on a FLAT local Trail.

I can understand if you wana go for a fast ride 5 mins down the block to a trail and ride it to tune bike or wtv.But wen people make vids and say these are the trails they ride theyre dh bikes,its kinda ****ing hilarious.

QUIT FRONTING.

go to a real mountain with mud,roots,rocks and steepness and blown out turns,a place with erosion somewhere were weather can change everything.

I have no sympathy for gay things.

the e bike is the gayest **** alive.specialy dh one.

p.s seeing the speed the motor goes,im sure I could make it up faster on my bike then the zumbifag-ebike

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
thats fine,dont buy a dh rig for a xc ride.

Dont be mad at me god made poland flat.

Dont front and quit trying to make something into something else.

MY opinion is the same for the videos i see on here with guys full dh rigs,armor,full face and GOGGLES!!! on a FLAT local Trail.

I can understand if you wana go for a fast ride 5 mins down the block to a trail and ride it to tune bike or wtv.But wen people make vids and say these are the trails they ride theyre dh bikes,its kinda ****ing hilarious.

QUIT FRONTING.

go to a real mountain with mud,roots,rocks and steepness and blown out turns,a place with erosion somewhere were weather can change everything.

I have no sympathy for gay things.

the e bike is the gayest **** alive.specialy dh one.

p.s seeing the speed the motor goes,im sure I could make it up faster on my bike then the zumbifag-ebike

The movie lack descents but thats not a dh rig for xc riding. That bike can ASCEND. Its an alternative to shuttling.

The differance between us is that you base your opinion on a short vid and I know the people who ACTUALLY RIDDEN IT. So go with your theories to your e-gnarcore track and ride it up faster than Lance on all the roids on earth.Also you seem to be really concerned about your sexuality. Maybe you should go talk to John Travolta.

btw. Get a map, Poland is not flat. The vid shows crap I agree but assuming that the bike is for flat riding and that the whole country is flat is beyond uneducated. Heh, and I was starting to think you are not an idiot.

Last edited:

toowacky

Monkey
Feb 20, 2010
Pac NW
So, on the subject of e-assist bikes, I've always liked the implementation of the Gruber system: http://www.gruberassist.com/english/product/product-description/

Limitations are there on many DH bikes due to the complex frame designs that have interrupted seat tubes that won't allow the device to be placed in there.

But it's a clean design and much better IMHO than a complex/heavy e-motor w/ extra chain/drivetrain. Seems lighter and just looks cleaner.

Photo (from bicycledesign.net):

Being able to get a few self-shuttle runs in at will sounds pretty appealing to me... dunno about the rest. I'm guessing this system would need to be refined a bit to carry a heavy bike up a good grade for an extended time, but give it a few years. Helmet cams came pretty far in a short time... e-assist in a tidy package isn't that far-fetched.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sticking the mechanics in the seat tube puts huge limitations on the battery and motor size. Keep it outboard as in this Zumbi/Boosty design and you could conceivably use an "outrunner" R/C plane motor, which will kill anything in a seat tube…

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
It isn't that bad of an idea and defenetly over reacted do to some of the nature zumbi responded to some slight ignorance enyway.

The fact the engine is accessible wins,and indeed for ereas without a lift this would defenetly be an advantage.

I still wouldn't but who cares enyway,p.s <3 hate,someone is tuched