Quantcast

<: 1/2 way there gmt :>

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Sprinter says “Tire Pressure Monitor Inoperative”. Least reliable vehicle that I have owned short of my G15CS.
I promised myself to never say " I told you so " to a Sprinter owner. ;)

Trying to figure out how to do everything that needs to get done before winter. Losing sleep over this.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of power zones, I was all ready to register for another Ironman the other day but they postponed registration for two weeks. Sonsabitches. I still plan on doing it though. Wife booked a hotel.

10 mile run done this morning and I had to poop for the last three miles. I hung in there though!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Coffee being inserted into mouth.

Poop is coming along nicely.

Meeting off and on all day, so productivity will be low today. WHATEVS.

Ride night with some dudes.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
changing the outer rear tires on the dually ( did the inners last month). Nice thing about wheel spacers inner tire is on separate lugs so I just back up onto leveling blocks and take off the outer wheels. no jacks required. And I don't have to take the camper off the truck just drop the wheels off at the tire place and pick them up this afternoon. no waiting around.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No idea what the day holds other than some rain. The wet season is upon us and the lawn rejoices.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
re halfway there: are we living on a prayer?

you're welcome for the earworm

Slept well, challenging workout. POWER ZONES. ZONE 4, SOME SPRINTS. HEY DO YA WANNA KNOW ABOUT MY ZONES?

have I mentioned that I am a vegan CrossFitter

I "rode" in. 30 Freedoms! but with proper gear was fairly cozy. Hood up under helmet to keep those ears from getting chilled in the 27 mph relative velocity wind.,

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Luckily I don't have much to complain about
Oh, I forgot my complaint for the day: Baby Aya has decided as of late to cry both at bedtime, and last night, at 3 AM. Ultimately she spent the night tucked under my arm but took a solid hour+ to get to sleep. "Why do you not want to sleep?" "I dunno"

So my sleep was shit, punctuated by a weird dream about being held hostage in a suburban 70s era ranch house, but at least I had a cozy baby bundle under my arm.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Oh, I forgot my complaint for the day: Baby Aya has decided as of late to cry both at bedtime, and last night, at 3 AM. Ultimately she spent the night tucked under my arm but took a solid hour+ to get to sleep. "Why do you not want to sleep?" "I dunno"

So my sleep was shit, punctuated by a weird dream about being held hostage in a suburban 70s era ranch house, but at least I had a cozy baby bundle under my arm.
I mean, I was on baby duty last night and slept from 2 - 4 am, then 5 - 8. Would be nice to get more, but that's just fatherhood, right?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
right now you're basically just a life support system. wait till they start moving on their own.
You can't wait for them to start walking and talking... THEN you can't wait for them to sit down and shut up.

Have kids "they" said, it'll be fun "they" said.