jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
um

we have leaves here

and other things that fill holes when they fall out of the sky

It was a joke

I was really hoping the yoga pants muching kale part would have gotten more traction but that's just how art works: you can put it out there but you can't control what the world does with it
you have no leaves. they all got burned up. i can see right through you. the only thing that falls on your trails are the tears of range rover owners who can't return to their fourth homes. you should probably build some more helipads for them.

and now i want to eat kale while staring at yoga pants. while doing cocaine. DAMMIT.

instead, i'll probably just go apply some coppertone to my carbon bars so i don't die in the hills this weekend.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Funny you say that, I took a 5mg gummy for the first time in a month for my bike ride this afternoon...but that was around 3:00 pm. Haven’t really been liking thc lately, to much crap spinning in my brain.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Back on the Ritalin because my sleep sucks, my sleep sucks more now because I take Ritalin, hahaha!
Don't think I've ridden my bike for three months now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
80s and early 90s technic was brilliant for kids. Nowadays, technic is hardly recognizable.
its different, but all of lego is. i've gotten my son his first technic kit for xmas. he's gonna love it.

they even have app controlled RC technic kits now. which is actually pretty badass.