Quantcast

4th of July,Diablo,and the Groundskeeper

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tweek said:
Too bad that technique didn't work at this huge party Echo and I had about 13 years ago. The 3rd keg kicked and the crowd turned ugly. :eek:
To bad echo's coat wasn't stolen at that party... we never would have known.

Thats the other reason I'm only having one keg

ell bee

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Olean, NY
I think Instigator said that he had a campsite reserved nearby...I think it was called Beaverhill Campground. We haven't really finalized anything yet...just heard the name "Diablo" and decided we must hit it! :sneaky:[/QUOTE]

Yes, the place is Beaverhill. I reserved a site about a week ago, with only 6 sites left. Hoping for good weather. Eastcoastzigzag (Dave) says it's the closest thing to the park. We're in site 37.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ell bee said:
I think Instigator said that he had a campsite reserved nearby...I think it was called Beaverhill Campground. We haven't really finalized anything yet...just heard the name "Diablo" and decided we must hit it! :sneaky:
Yes, the place is Beaverhill. I reserved a site about a week ago, with only 6 sites left. Hoping for good weather. Eastcoastzigzag (Dave) says it's the closest thing to the park. We're in site 37.[/QUOTE]
Great! Hey at worst maybe I can drop in on Sunday evening for a beer.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
PM me your number and we'll give you a call for lunch or whatever. We're going to leave here on Friday morning.
Done, but no stalking!!