Quantcast

an update on the arm...good news

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well i went to the doctor this past friday. they pulled off the cast that went up to my arm pit and instead of putting me in a smaller cast like originally planned they sent me up to the physical therapist to get a brace made that i can take off to take showers! the doctor pulled out the two pins that were stickin out of my arm and was impressed with progress. i still will be off the bike for a few more months and wont start therapy till at least next month but things are looking good so im excited. after all is said and done i will be left with 2 pins, 4 screws and a metal plate. woo hoo!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
biggins said:
after all is said and done i will be left with 2 pins, 4 screws and a metal plate. woo hoo!
Hmm if those were lyrics, it'd have a nice ring to it......
This sounds like the making of a top 40 smash! :dancing:

roiyial

Chimp
Jun 30, 2004
If there's only one, why is it called handlebars?

i noticed that under McGRP01's name...dude...there not called handlebars when there on you bike..its just handlebar...but its handlebarS when your looking for handlebarS...do you not get that?..lol

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
roiyial said:
i think i missed on what happend...what happend? :confused:

just search for biggins and arm youll see. there are a few threads and most contain graphic photos

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
roiyial said:
If there's only one, why is it called handlebars?

i noticed that under McGRP01's name...dude...there not called handlebars when there on you bike..its just handlebar...but its handlebarS when your looking for handlebarS...do you not get that?..lol
while we're on the subject, THEY'RE not called handlebars when THEY'RE on youR bike... IT'S just handlebar...but IT'S handlebarS when YOU'RE looking for handlebars.
you deserved that. :p

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
McGRP01 said:
Airport security will be pleased. :D
doesn't work...already tried with the screw in my arm :mad: that takes all the fun out of things

sounds like you're making progress ben. I've got some land to build some dirt jumps on, so as soon as you're able you can come out and help or just stand around and watch...whatever suits you. but we have the tools to build (tractor w/ bushhog, chainsaws, a gator, countless shovels...you name it, we probably have it
)

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Good to here.

Doesn't it feel wierd when they pull the pins out? I had one on my hand, along with a fixture, and it felt bizzare when they came out.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:
Godamn 5 characters

that is an ugly pic i tell ya!lol

the pins are very strange.they used cold spray and just hosed it down with that stuff while he pulled them out.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
couple weeks ago kinda sucks guess thats what we get for building on private property