Quantcast

Another Batch of Serial Killers get their start.... (in Tulsa)

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Sickos who will do this to animals will do it to people also........they deserve the same punishment they performed on the dogs.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
zod said:
Sickos who will do this to animals will do it to people also........they deserve the same punishment they performed on the dogs.
No...they put the roman candles in their victims' mouths. Those punks should be caught and sodomized with the largest gauge roman candles that can be procured...and they should be lit just before the final plunge! :mad:

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
jesus that's sick. :angry: I get pissed when people hit a dog more or less this shyt. I would find these fukers and stick M80's up their a$$es "wasn't that funny what you did to that dog" then BAM haha feels good doesn't it you little shyt.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
The offenders should have Roman Candles shoved up their asses. Their deaths would be much slower and far more painful.
Or, push them off of a fairly high bridge. Not something high enough to kill them, just hurt them really bad. Then we can mock them as they drown. I'll volunteer to throw out ropes that land just out of reach.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i have a way of dealing with these people. one of the friendliest (Sp?) and easiest ways is to beat them within an inch of their life with a spare tire, and then sick wild pitbulls to finsh the job.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
little b1tcha$$ kids! if i saw them doin somethin liek that, id kick their ass with one of those huge cannons you get at phantom stores!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Just give me 1 day, a belt sander (w/ 50 grit) and a kiddie pool filled with rubbing alcohol... and that is just to warm them up to the pain I'd like to inflict on them!!!