Quantcast

Brand new HUGE dock jump

neilan11

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
this is our new dock jump we started small and now we have this, there should b some easy back flips goin down. Well well post up a video a little later that we have already started filming.

:cool:

neilan11

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
llkoolkeg said:
I think you should try hitting it on that little red wagon while wearing the antlers.
The lawn mower is faster than the wagon. The fork is a Jett XC, with black stantions! And yes, the water is deep. And yes, we are crazy kids. :blah:
This jump brought to you by neilan11, dwaugh, and Stupendous Man.

neilan11

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
i hit it today with soem freidns pretty darn sweet big air, easy 360's off it tyhe video of the whole week of jumping should be done in a few days.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
neilan11 said:
i hit it today with soem freidns pretty darn sweet big air, easy 360's off it tyhe video of the whole week of jumping should be done in a few days.
It will be once we can get a bit more footage and a good song. I have to say, its fun to watch. ;) (I'm not crazy enough to do it yet)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
johnbryanpeters said:
Godspeed, and consider reading up on the concept of triangulation.

J
The jump is amazingly strong actually and pretty light. All that happened is when neilan11 tried a 360, one of the lower legs cracked; I'll re-enforce it with another 2x4 and it will be fine. This jump gives a ton of hangtime too.

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
"The jump is amazingly strong actually"
I used to thoroughly enjoy pond jumping: until I once had the wind knocked out of me when hitting the water. I sank to the bottom, and almost drowned. Good luck!