Quantcast

Car chase

J

JRB

At lunch I saw a very uneventful car chase, but yet the networks feel compelled to air it live. What the hell is it with the left coast and car chases. You don't see them on tv in Texas.

J

JRB

Serial Midget said:
Car chases are a West Coast thing - we can't get enough of them, especially when they end in a shooting. :thumb:
Yeah - crappy fox news said that some pager companies send out that there is one in progress so folks can tune in. Lame. :nope:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yeah - crappy fox news said that some pager companies send out that there is one in progress so folks can tune in. Lame. :nope:
Hey have you guys caught The Simple Life 2.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Who the heck are you talking to?
He is talking about Descendents (the best damn band ever). I think the art is from Milo Goes to College (I don't remember and I am not looking)

Toni - cool :thumb:

He is talking to me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
He is talking about Descendents (the best damn band ever). I think the art is from Milo Goes to College (I don't remember and I am not looking)

Toni - cool :thumb:

He is talking to me.
I saw the Decendents last show. It was at The Stone Poney in Asbury Park NJ. I wasn't sure if he was talking about you. I just assumed everybody knows who they are.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok here we go it wasn't thier last show but close.
12/7/96 Stone Pony Asbury Park, NJ Swingin Utters, Bouncing Souls

I do remember The Swinging Utters playing. They were cool.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Swinging Utters are awesome...I have a hoodie with their name on it and my mom yells at me.

"ITS LIKE SWINGING TITS!!! DO YOU WANT TO SEND THAT SORT OF MESSAGE!?!"

Yet it would have to be Swinging Udders for that, right? :P

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
xbluethunderx said:
Swinging Utters are awesome...I have a hoodie with their name on it and my mom yells at me.

You should be nice to your mom and let her wear it. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
xbluethunderx said:

Ha yes it would! You're mom don't got no respect.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Sorry man. You took me back to the arguements of my youth. If my mom had said something like "ITS LIKE SWINGING TITS!!! DO YOU WANT TO SEND THAT SORT OF MESSAGE!?!" I would have yelled back "WHY NOT, YOU DO!"

:D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
you guys heard of "Manic Hispanic" they have an album called Mijo goes to college and it has the same cover as Milo goes to college but Mijo is sporting a lil' goatee and like a only his top button on the shirt...