Quantcast

Cool shirt...dumb store....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Knuckleslammer said:
Well whatever you do, don't grow your hair long and scraggly, wear a trucker hat, a hurley t-shirt and long ripped farmer pants or I and several others will come and kill you.

Knuckle
yeah a farmer hat and Von Dutch shirt of whatever the fockers name is.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
Is Mallternative like metrosexual?

:confused:
Mallternative is the kid who wants to rebel against their parents by spending $120 of their money on a pair of pants with 30 zippers that do nothing.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
if you based your decisions on how you act, spend your money, what you wear, you are still playin into the system, dumbass. :nuts:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Westy said:
a pair of pants with 30 zippers that do nothing.
HAHAHA that reminds me of the time I saw a kid in the mall that had those type of pants and the legs were attached with a zipper in an X patern
I luaghed so hard when I got out to my truck

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
DRB said:
Is Mallternative like metrosexual?

:confused:
Mallternative is basically what happened when places like gadzooks and hot topic took over and how you have all these "punk" kids walking around acting like they are soooo "different" and hardcore when in reality they are just like the group of preppy kids just trying to fit in somewhere. Its annoying as Fvck because i am real into the underground music scene and you have to deal with this **** on a regular basis. Personally i will alway rock the short hair and never give in to the Malternative look

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Jou said:
I must admit. I have a che guevera shirt from hot topic

BBWWWAHAHAHAAHA!!!

I'll bet ol' Che is rolling over in his commie grave at his image being sold in the ultimate capitalist manner... at the mall.

Viva la Revolution!

:p:p:p:p:p

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Its annoying as Fvck because i am real into the underground music scene and you have to deal with this **** on a regular basis.
So uh...I suppose you have more right to wear some silly clothes than some other kids because you listen to a certain type of music? :confused: Who cares what people wear or if theyre trying to fit in or if theyre posers (whatever that is)?
They are just clothes. They dont matter. Quit whining.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
N8 said:
BBWWWAHAHAHAAHA!!!

I'll bet ol' Che is rolling over in his commie grave at his image being sold in the ultimate capitalist manner... at the mall.

Viva la Revolution!

:p:p:p:p:p

The revolution will not be televised, but it will be capitalized!