Quantcast

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
she ran for public office and somehow lost

being someone who's kinda paying attention, I honestly have no idea how that happened
Just paid a lil' visit to her Wiki. Her credentials seem flawless:

Witzke has spoken about her addiction to opioids.[18] To support her addiction, Witzke has claimed to have worked for Mexican drug cartels or “cartel families” as a “low-end drug-runner” or drug dealer transporting drugs between Detroit and Tennessee.[5] In August 2017, Witzke was arrested in Tennessee on a series of charges including violating both heroin and methamphetamine laws, driving under the influence, resisting arrest, and introduction of contraband into a penal facility.[5]

Witzke has maintained that COVID-19 is Satanic and that COVID-19 vaccine is a Satanic plot to cause mass death. In late October 2021 Witzke stated she is recovering from COVID

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i can't imagine how the moronic feel, being that stupid permanently.
the answer is that they 'feel' smarter than you :rofl:
To paraphrase John Cleese; "the problem with truly stupid people is that they are so stupid, that they have no idea how stupid they are."

Edit: It's worth pointing out, that the context of the quote IIRC, was in regards to Sarah Palin, whom, lets face it, seems like a member of MENSA compared to some of the current GQP crop.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
To paraphrase John Cleese; "the problem with truly stupid people is that they are so stupid, that they have no idea how stupid they are."

Edit: It's worth pointing out, that the context of the quote IIRC, was in regards to Sarah Palin, whom, lets face it, seems like a member of MENSA compared to some of the current GQP crop.

I can't tell you how often the Dunning Kruger Effect gets discussed at work.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Judge putting the smack down.
I am writing with an update regarding the Douglas County School District’s (DCSD’s) legal complaint against the Douglas County Board of Health regarding its recent Public Health Order (“PHO”).

Today, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado granted Douglas County Schools District’s motion for a Temporary Restraining Order, which prevents enforcement of the recent Douglas County Board of Health’s PHO that had allowed any person to exempt themselves from DCSD’s masking requirement. It also would have limited DCSD’s ability to quarantine individuals if needed. The Court concluded that the PHO was substantially likely to cause immediate and irreparable harm to DCSD and its students with disabilities, who are at greater risk of contracting or suffering harm if they contract COVID.

To that end, effective immediately, DCSD’s previous COVID protocols will be enforced in our schools. This means that all students, staff, and visitors in all of DCSD’s PK-12 schools will be required to wear face coverings, except for students who have documented medical exemptions from wearing a mask by a Colorado-licensed medical provider. In addition, DCSD will reinstitute the quarantine practices set in place before the PHO was issued.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Can you imagine living in a country that might actually hold its executives accountable?
I can also imagine a world in which I have enough wealth to never work again and spend my days toiling away doing whatever makes me happy.

Isn't imagining things that will never happen fun?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
No such thing in modern times is there?
We have had our last 5 presidents in the last 40 years in jail or arrested at some point.

1) Alan Garcia I 1985-1990. Indicted for embezzlement, shot himself in the head in his bedroom the morning cops showed up to his house to arrest him. Faced a 20+ year sentence.
2) Alberto Fujimori 1990-2001. Serving a 25 year sentence on embezzlement/human right violations, since 2005.
3) Alejandro Toledo. 2001-2006. Currently jailed in California awaiting extradition on an outstanding arrest warrant and facing a 15 year sentence for embezzlement.
4) Alan Garcia II 2006-2011. See 1)
5) Ollanta Humala 2011-2016. Served an 18 month sentence for money laundering. On parole and still in trial for embezzlement. Facing 20 years.
6) Pedro Kuczynski 2016-2018. Serving 36 months of house arrest (because he is 83 and in bad health). On trial for money laundering. Facing life in prision pretty much.

4 of 5 went to Stanford/Princeton/Oxford/Sorbonne/UWisconsin and held PhD. or equivalent degrees, and 3 had Wall Street/World Bank/University Chairman experience. On paper, most had stellar resumes.
We have a knack for electing white collar criminals.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Hey, at least there's some accountability being shown, that's rare.
Yes, I´ll give you that.
And if you dig deep enough, am sure a bunch of world leaders deserve the same fate.

Putin, Trump (taxes), Clinton (perjury), GWBush (war crimes) most of the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, etc....

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Let’s not forget the ‘almost’ elected Keiko!
whaddya think Castillo will go in for?
Aw yiss. Keiko, daugher of Fujimori. 2nd runner for president twice.
Currently on parole, facing a 30 year sentence for organized crime and money laundering.

I think Castillo is going to go for 5-10 years... Some unknown money showed up in his campaign funds.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
......awaiting instructions........
Very well.
We hereby instruct you to disguise yourself with a "brodozer", confederate flags and other mindless zombie/redneck/racist insignia and proceed to Florida to make a citizens arrest of the aparent winner of the last election.... Presidente Donald Trump.
Additional, any Murdoch/Fox/Infowars/OAN operatives you encounter are to be summarily executed as hostile agents.

Good luck and happy hunting.