Quantcast

Does everyone see the mariachi band smiley?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
Have you gone to see them in concert?
No...I'd love to...I do go to this local mexican restaurant where on Fridays and Saturdays they have great mariachis...I sing with them...we drink tequila shots together...

they are having a HUGE mariachi festival here in San Jo, but I will probably be downhilling that particular weekend...but if not...I'll be there for sure. They sing SO loud...and they love when you sing with them...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
No...I'd love to...I do go to this local mexican restaurant where on Fridays and Saturdays they have great mariachis...I sing with them...we drink tequila shots together...

they are having a HUGE mariachi festival here in San Jo, but I will probably be downhilling that particular weekend...but if not...I'll be there for sure. They sing SO loud...and they love when you sing with them...
Yeah, they have them at the local mexican rest. and they love when the drunk chicks sing with them.

They are cool but the rest. we go to is tight so they're all like up in your face. So I shoosh them away except for when this one guy is there. I always know he's there because I know his conversion van it's Blue and has a huge airbrush painting of some mexican god painted all over the side.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Yeah, they have them at the local mexican rest. and they love when the drunk chicks sing with them.

They are cool but the rest. we go to is tight so they're all like up in your face. So I shoosh them away except for when this one guy is there. I always know he's there because I know his conversion van it's Blue and has a huge airbrush painting of some mexican god painted all over the side.

So what I read is you think one of them is hot and you have been in his conversion van. Holy crap I wouldn't have told peeps that. :nope:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Well that is very cute...thanks...but I was referring to the mariachi band that was in a banner ad for smiley central on here...it was cool...they had sombreros and the traditional mariachi outfits...I can't dl smiley central at work and I was just hoping someone had it already and could give it to me.
I think you're showing signs of obsessive compulsive behavior.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
I think you're showing signs of obsessive compulsive behavior.
who me? Over liking the mariachis? at least the mariachis have their balls...

just cuz I flip the light switch on and off 3 times before I enter a room does not denote OCD...sheesh...to think I've spent all morning mapping out the best possible California vacation for you...

*flip* *flip* *flip*

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
dh girlie said:
yes it is, you cultureless bastard! obviously, the mariachi's avoid YOU...that's pretty sad when even the mariachis won't bug you...hahahah...jk...have a couple of margaritas and go watch em somewhere...they are really fun when you participate...
Wut tha hell you talkin bout girl? :blah: I got me plenty o culture!

And I avoid the mariachis. Especially the one playing the giant guitar. What's up with that?

Oh, and here ya go:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:

And I avoid the mariachis. Especially the one playing the giant guitar. What's up with that?

Oh, and here ya go:

That is a mildly amusing smilie.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pixelninja said:

Oh, and here ya go:

thanks! I thought someone else posted it...so I redirect my thanks to you...:D

I dunno what's up with the giant guitars...or why and HOW they sing so damn loud....

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
haha this thread reminds me of the last time I went to a really cheesball mexican restaurant that had a crazy mariachi band.

I had some major stomach issues, so i just bolted from the table and ran to the restroom, where basically the gates of hell opened out of my butt.

It wasn't until I looked out from the bottom of the stall door and saw two pairs of high heels, that I realized I was in the women's room.

It was one stall only bathroom too.