Quantcast

Don't know if you were aware...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
...but Hyundai Accents suck ass.

Holy crap. We rented a car for tomorrow as my wife needs the jeep (which is for sale by the way...did I mention that?)..

So anyway. Rented the cheapest car possible. Hyundai Accent from Enterprise. Well I'm not sure if it's just crappy, or if it's actually damaged. But the brakes are pathetic. I don't think they are bled properly...or the booster is leaking or something. I can get the brake pedal to the floor and I gently coast to a stop. It's a great feeling let me tell you.

So if I should die on my way to work tomorrow due to brake failure, it been nice knowing....some of you. Others, I'll see you in hell.

But I'm thinking of calling Enterprise from work tomorrow and telling them to bring me a better car. ....maybe cause a big enough stink to get them to comp me for the day......

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
yeah hyundai isn't the greatest car. They do get the job done and i know people that actually "like" them. This thing has probably had the shyt kicked out of it too many times to count(the employees beat the shyt out of all the cars). I'd telll them you want something else.