Quantcast

Forewarning

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:40 pm Post subject: Forewarning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let every one know. If you are buying and or selling anything I would like to let you be aware of a buyer named Oliver Chornous. His email adress is freerider26@hotmail.com. He claims to live in Tronto, Ontario and own a country home in Ellicottville, New York (45 Min. South of Buffalo). I was selling my Dorado to aquire some money to put towards my new V10 purchase. I was selling the fork for $700 USD. He emailed me and seemed like a pretty good guy, asking a few questions, sayign he was very interested, so he finally decided to "buy" it. So I packed it up and sent it out 2 Day Express via COD. I thought COD was safe! After about a week and a half wait for the check it finally came, but there was a problem, the check was for $700 CAD. So I went to the bank and the check was only worth about $420 USD. I emailed the guy back and he hasnt responded yet. So I was just letting everyone know.

Thanks - Dan

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
if you specified US$ on the COD then I should think the post office would be responsible for the difference :think:

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
LordOpie said:
if you specified US$ on the COD then I should think the post office would be responsible for the difference :think:

Yeah I am gonna give the post office a call tommorow. I paid them money to do this safely and I get jipped thats not right.