Quantcast

>>>>> Friday brings the heat GTM ..... >>>>>>>>>>>

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Watched Dune in a large (nearly empty!)
theatre with a couple co-workers (who are nerds like me, all having been enamored of the book(s) since reading them in our teens)

It's fantastic. Was so worth masking up to see it on a hudge screen. Mostly faithful adaptation, a few things ommitted and glossed over, but overall my inner fanboy is very, very pleased. Visually it's gorgeous.

Now going to watch it again with Mrs. Scrub and her parents at home via HBO. I can pause it to go get a beer and take a piss!

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
one of the things in my life i don't think i've ever regretted: fuckit friday
View attachment 166446
"No one ever died wishing they had spent more time at work."

House in the 'hood up the hill from here now has *3* Airstream trailers in their driveway/on the street... and is renting them out on Air BnB. WTF is wrong with people? :disgust:
Code enforcement complaint? At least down here trailers on the street is a fineable offense.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In laws rolling in tomorrow. Put my Simple singlespeed inside now that I hear Oscar is shutting the brand down. Better start taking care of it a little better! Haha

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
You leave your bikes outside?
Haha, this house I bought doesnt have a garage and my storage unit/shop is a mile away. Since the trails are just a 5 minute pedal, I leave whatever bike I am riding at the moment stashed in some bushes at home. Aside from a random bird turd they're no worse for wear. That is until it starts raining... fortunately for like 7 months of the year its dry.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ahhh, my favorite local ride today, which will likely be done for the season as of tomorrow, followed by a soak in the hot tub, followed by Sushi. Good day. Wifey had an amazing birthday, too.