Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah ok Echo go ahead......

Anyway I was at a site at 7:30am switching out bulbs so I'm in late.
How is everybody? Wait... is Echo even here or did everybody leave for Dalton already?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Yeah ok Echo go ahead......

Anyway I was at a site at 7:30am switching out bulbs so I'm in late.
How is everybody? Wait... is Echo even here or did everybody leave for Dalton already?

Damn dude - that is pretty dense to take that long to change a bulb. Good morning anyway.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Oh plus of course there had to be a discussion and so on and so forth....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
One....

A single Stosh to hold the bulb while the RM community revolves around him...

:p
Bwahhhhhhhhhh

Nice!
Man lighting is a hard thing to get right!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Mornin all... it's a GRAND morning cause it's my last day in Illinois! Heading out tomorrow morning! AHHHHHHH life is good!

So what you all got planned for the weekend? Any good rides? Or are you still gonna be working on lightbulbs there stosh?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
slcpunk21 said:
Mornin all... it's a GRAND morning cause it's my last day in Illinois! Heading out tomorrow morning! AHHHHHHH life is good!

So what you all got planned for the weekend? Any good rides? Or are you still gonna be working on lightbulbs there stosh?
Good luck with the trip! I'm planning on riding on Sun, just not sure where.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
slcpunk21 said:

Where are you going?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
slcpunk21 said:
notice my location.... (take the blinders off there buddy :p )

We are moving to Bellingham, Washington... I figured everyone new cause I can't freakin shut up about it.. HAHA

It's gonna be awsome!
Oh I see that, now it rings a bell. I remember there was 2 people moving. One was moving close to NJ and the other, YOU, was moving further away. :)

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
stosh said:
Oh I see that, now it rings a bell. I remember there was 2 people moving. One was moving close to NJ and the other, YOU, was moving further away. :)
Yeah the other one was Freak, he's moving to NJ from Washington, the joke is we'll wave to eachother on the highway as we pass.. lol

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
slcpunk21 said:
Yeah the other one was Freak, he's moving to NJ from Washington, the joke is we'll wave to eachother on the highway as we pass.. lol
Ha! Well I would rather go to Washington than NJ.

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
i think petenj and syadasti might be riding allamuchy (if pete gets his way) or merle (if josh gets his way). as for me, i'm working . crap.