Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
God damn if feels like vacation already! I really really really don't want to be here today and the day has just started! Not only that but I can't wait for the ride home so I can wrestle with all the god damn vacationers on their way up north.

Ok now enough complaining. Am I the only one who can't wait for this weekend? It's supposed to be beautiful here!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh and other Monkeys - went for a great ride last night and then had a few brews post-ride.

Half Day of work today and then the long weekend and a week off with my sons. :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh and other Monkeys - went for a great ride last night and then had a few brews post-ride.

Half Day of work today and then the long weekend and a week off with my sons. :)
Where'd you ride, who'd you go with?

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
i wish I were going to be a little more north if you are supposed to get nice weather. Its supposed to rain here in maplewood. well at least it is sunday/monday.

as for my day. its on a quick downhill slide. (see rant -f'ing fuji pictrography). ugh.

I hope everyone else's is better!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Not much on for today... weekend is kind of up in the air. You're party is this weekend, right? Have fun.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Where'd you ride, who'd you go with?
Just the reservoir on the Cheeta - I rode with a small group who post on bikerag (but aren't the hardcore bikerag guys) and who ride the Res. almost every Thursday night. Slow pace, but still fun. The res. is just so damned convenient for me.

Then I hit Murphys for some post ride UFOs and a club sandwich and some flirting.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Just the reservoir on the Cheeta - I rode with a small group who post on bikerag (but aren't the hardcore bikerag guys) and who ride the Res. almost every Thursday night. Slow pace, but still fun. The res. is just so damned convenient for me.

Then I hit Murphys for some post ride UFOs and a club sandwich and some flirting.

Sweet.

11:00 tomorrow morning at our place?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' all! Had a great ride last night in Saratoga. The wicked thunder storms we got held off until around 10pm! Rode the HT again as my Kona is still waiting for a new fork. I'm finding that getting back on the hardtail is helping me with my flow and linking tough sections of trail together though. Getting back to my roots I guess. I think we set a new recond last night too... 4 out of the 8 of us got flats, and they were all on rear tires. Urrgghhh!! One of our guys that got a flat was on his singlespeed with a bolt-on rear tire so he had to hike like 6 miles out of the woods. Bummer!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Sweet.

11:00 tomorrow morning at our place?
Yeah it was a good ride - and Murphy's was fun.

I bought a bought a beer for this cute woman, Sarah, and she cracked me up. She goes, "thanks and I'd love a beer, but you know this isn't going to get you laid right!?" I had to laugh at her candid nature and told her I still wanted to buy her a beer because I thought she was super cool. So we hung out and watched the Yankees and Sox game - what a great game. Damned Sox! :mad: We made a bet that if the Sox won she had to buy me a beer and if the Yanks won I bought her another - well I lost and bought her another Corona. Damned Red Sox :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Not much on for today... weekend is kind of up in the air. You're party is this weekend, right? Have fun.
Yes it is and all are welcome!!!

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
What a beautiful day. No rain for the last 48hrs. Think I might take the kiddos to the zoo this morning.

When can we ride? I may go to City Park tomorrow. You in??

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
What a beautiful day. No rain for the last 48hrs. Think I might take the kiddos to the zoo this morning.

When can we ride? I may go to City Park tomorrow. You in??

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mornin' Stosh and all. :)

Seeing that I'm on summer vacation it doesnt make much difference that its Friday or not. lol, Anyways, my weekend will be filled with riding and building at my dirt jumps followed by getting liquored up a bit at a small party on Saturday immediately afterwards I'll be shooting off a bazillion fireworks. :D

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
mtnbkr4235 said:

Seeing that I'm on summer vacation it doesnt make much difference that its Friday or not. lol, Anyways, my weekend will be filled with riding and building at my dirt jumps followed by getting liquored up a bit at a small party on Saturday immediately afterwards I'll be shooting off a bazillion fireworks. :D
Sweet! Man, enjoy these times while you still can... just do me a favor and watch your hair--a buddy of mine back in junior high lost some hair and an eyebrow once. Ha ha, good times...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mtnbkr4235 said:

Saturday night should turn into Sunday morning for my party easily!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
OK, new plan. Go to Stosh's party Saturday, then go to Plattekill on Sunday, then go to Diablo on Monday. :think:
Bwahhhhh you won't be moving sunday if you go to my party...