Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I guess per Alito in his Roe ruling, the domestic infant production level needs to keep up with these losses.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
As Ted "I'm an asshole" Cruz is busy giving T+P, I'd love to see how many gun control bills he's voted against.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Theoretically, if there was a pregnant victim involved, would Texas layer on additional/different charges? Not that it matters here with a dead shooter.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
MTG and paul gossar targeting some poor trans kid as the shooter who's very much alive and not the shooter.

See why I get so uppity about this shit with trans althletes in sports? This is the end goal. Kids. They always go after trans people first because it's the easiest. As usual: source = 4chan

edit: and gossar just deleted his tweets.....

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You guys' personal financial system is very... Confusing. Some aspects are seemingly more regulated (good), but the more I dig into specific advisory firms and funds themselves, the more opaque it becomes. Mutual funds and ETFs here are super transparent (SEC 13F filing).

Like, what's the KiwiSAVER? And do you have different types of retirement vs. normal investment accounts? There is like, no information on that stuff. We have investopedia as a "markets & investing for dummies". I can't find anything similar for NZ.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is this one going to be a:

False Flag
Lone Wolf
Video Games
Moar gunz
George Soros
Woke children who can't defend themselves
God is angry because abortions
ANTIFA
Hunter Biden
Butter e-mails

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Is this one going to be a:

False Flag
Lone Wolf
Video Games
Moar gunz
George Soros
Woke children who can't defend themselves
God is angry because abortions
ANTIFA
Hunter Biden
Butter e-mails
Arm teachers

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
You guys' personal financial system is very... Confusing. Some aspects are seemingly more regulated (good), but the more I dig into specific advisory firms and funds themselves, the more opaque it becomes. Mutual funds and ETFs here are super transparent (SEC 13F filing).

Like, what's the KiwiSAVER? And do you have different types of retirement vs. normal investment accounts? There is like, no information on that stuff. We have investopedia as a "markets & investing for dummies". I can't find anything similar for NZ.
I am pretty sure it is basically massively simpler than the US. Kiwisaver is our near-ubiquitous government sponsored pension fund. Everyone pays in what they can or wants as a percentage of their wage and the government adds a little. The idea is is you get this in addition to the basic state superannuation payment based on how much you invest, and with whom or what you invest in. Let me think about a good learning resource.