Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This part just fuckin' kills me:

"Teachers would have to go through 40 hours of training, pass a psychological evaluation, submit fingerprints and get a handgun permit in order to carry a weapon."

If they would only reflect on this sentence... :rolleyes:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I’m in Gatlinburg, TN and have seen a few dudes waking around all cock sure of themselves with open carry sidearms. If I had a working knowledge of firearms and holsters I’d probably snatch a few pistols off these idiots. More confidence than intelligence. Gah…

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I’m in Gatlinburg, TN and have seen a few dudes waking around all cock sure of themselves with open carry sidearms. If I had a working knowledge of firearms and holsters I’d probably snatch a few pistols off these idiots. More confidence than intelligence. Gah…
Fun Fact: people who have to open carry have no confidence.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
So based on today's verdict, I'm assuming that we'll have the second amendment die-hards loudly challenging the constitutionality of taking away someone's right to gun ownership based on a vague self assessment of addiction?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So now Trump's Supreme Court is overturning Trump era policies? Interesting.
Hey, it's in the constitooshon, so by all means, have at it. This is the root of the problem and all of these things just keep going back there. I don't fault the Supremes for this. The constitooshon needs an amendment to bring us to the level of civilized countries. Short of that, this will continue to run in circles.

Hey, it's in the constitooshon, so by all means, have at it. This is the root of the problem and all of these things just keep going back there. I don't fault the Supremes for this. The constitooshon needs an amendment to bring us to the level of civilized countries. Short of that, this will continue to run in circles.
Let's do the equal rights amendment first.