Quantcast

Happy Humpday Morning!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Mornin' :monkey:s

Stosh's GMT are mia again today :think: so I guess I will cover for him again ;)

I am in the process of doing laundry, ordering some bikey parts and drinkin' coffay. What's everyone else up to this fine day???

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Mornin' :monkey:s

Stosh's GMT are mia again today :think: so I guess I will cover for him again ;)

I am in the process of doing laundry, ordering some bikey parts and drinkin' coffay. What's everyone else up to this fine day???

What parts are you ordering?

Going to the othopedic surgeon later today to find out what needs to be done with my hand. Hopefully no surgery, but that is not very likely, how else is the doctor going to pay for his summer home on the beach. :think:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Westy said:
What parts are you ordering?

Going to the othopedic surgeon later today to find out what needs to be done with my hand. Hopefully no surgery, but that is not very likely, how else is the doctor going to pay for his summer home on the beach. :think:
Some 24" tires & tubes (for the tank); a new rim for Squirrel, and I am currently looking for a new crankset (170mm) for my XC rig.

Good luck at the surgeon today...hopefully no surgery and a quick recovery!

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
I loathe the life of the teacher............ :mumble: Treesaw! I think we might be doing a really cool ride on Sunday............xc...........If you feel like hitting the road again let us know. We are going to Ellicottville for an epic ride.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Mtbkngrl said:
I loathe the life of the teacher............ :mumble: Treesaw! I think we might be doing a really cool ride on Sunday............xc...........If you feel like hitting the road again let us know. We are going to Ellicottville for an epic ride.
It's rough :sneaky: ;) :devil:

Wish we could join you all for the ride, but we have a friend's wedding to go to on Sunday. Have fun for us!!!! Can't wait until Whiteface!!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, monkeys.

Where the hell is Captain Bailer?

Not much going on here. I'm planning on riding tonight and I'm looking forward to the weekend already. Me and MMcG are ditching work Monday to go downhilling at Mt Snow. Still hoping Douglas will join us. :cool:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
Good morning, monkeys.

Not much going on here. I'm planning on riding tonight and I'm looking forward to the weekend already. Me and MMcG are ditching work Monday to go downhilling at Mt Snow. Still hoping Douglas will join us. :cool:
Evidently he's bailed from his :monkey: responsibilities :sneaky:

Mt. Snow huh? Sounds like a good time!!!!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I am :D today because i finally hooked up with this amazingly hot bartender i have been talking, AT THE BAR wahooooooooo. And get this SHE RIDES. ok im just overly happy and terribly hung over right now!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Mtbkngrl said:

Can you elaborate on the Ellicottville, i got to school like an hour and a half from there... and i have nowhere to ride druning the year :mumble: might have to check it out sometime...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:
Good morning, monkeys.

What did you just say :evil:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
re:Mt Snow>Hmmm......still working on getting monday off (monday is my busy busy day)

volleyball last night........umm, now we are 25 and 0 (hello, move us up!)