Quantcast

Holy Sh#t Postal Rocks!

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
Watching it live almost puts me into cardiac arrest everyday, I'm probably aging past my years..........especially when it rains during a team time trial. :eek:

Gee Spot

Chimp
Sep 13, 2002
rochester, ny
Echo said:
I'm injured bish! Where's the love!

you only really need one arm babe...and when the hell are you going to realize you are too damn old to play like a kid at plattekill :eek:

after 4 stages I'm not sure I have enough tears for the rest of the tour... i'm so damn happy now I can't stop crying... those who know me can attest to how very sensitive I am :rolleyes:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I just finished watching it as well. I think I'll wear my heart rate monitor for now on each day.

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
Heidi said:
I just finished watching it as well. I think I'll wear my heart rate monitor for now on each day.
That's rich! Seriously tho.......we should wear them and see what happens........we could wait til the mountain stages. :eek:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Mtbkngrl said:
That's rich! Seriously tho.......we should wear them and see what happens........we could wait til the mountain stages. :eek:
Crap the TT the first day had me feeling light headed! Unfortunately I have a race the next 4 days and won't be able to watch it live.:(

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Gee Spot said:
im with you on this one... I need to go rest up for the next stage now.. :D

Yes, make sure you take in some protein and stay hydrated. Recovery is very important. :blah:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Mtbkngrl said:
I cant wear them (with the beeper on) around pretty girls (or pretty much any girl) cuz it's starts beeping faster :heart: :heart: :heart:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Toninator said:
I cant wear them (with the beeper on) around pretty girls (or pretty much any girl) cuz it's starts beeping faster :heart: :heart: :heart:
Your not supposed to put the monitor down there :blah:

Mtbkngrl

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester NY
Yuengling has infiltrated all the grocery stores and bars here in Rochester and seems to be kicking Genny's as$. It used to be hard to come by here as well, I think Genny was trying to keep it out of the market for as long as they could. :drool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
......on most taps round here

Bud (yuck), coors Light(might as well drink city water), a couple other crap beers and Yuengling! ( :thumb: )

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so I just got to watch it... good god! It was like watching a great artist at work. The lines, the discipline, the coordination... consistent over the entire hour+. Simply beautiful.

On a side note, how the hell did Phonak do so well with all the problems and covering the last 10k with the requiste five riders. Pretty impressive in their own right.