Quantcast

Hooters Girl wins new Toyota

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah, she must of sucked at Hooters too, don't know how she got enough men to buy beer with a rack like that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah because Toyota and Toy Yoda is totally different. She's got a case even if it is a case of The Stupids...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
stosh said:
:think:
Hmmmmm....

A month long beer sales contest......(was it just that location?)

Win a new Toyota truck.

Does she have a case? Unless they spelled it out as Toyota elsewhere, I think defense would be "a resonable person would not think the prize was actually a truck"

Kinda like the Harrier Jet/Pepsi fiasco. :D :think: Would a resonable person assume you would get the prize......

Sorry it has been a looooooooooooooong time since my business law class. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
No sh it...nothing goin for her...no rack...ugly mug...ugly toy doll...no car...
Bwahhhhhhhhhh my point exactly... and she's dumb!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Thats funny, but not original. WAAF (Opie & Anthony I think) in Boston did that years ago. When the winner called and asked them to describe it, they did....

Another time they spent a long period of time qualifying people to win "a hundred grand". The winner got a candy bar.

They left Boston in April 1998 after getting fired for calling Boston mayor Tom Menino's wife and telling her that her husband was dead as part of an April Fools joke.

The first two were hillarious, the last was very distasteful imo.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
RhinofromWA said:
:think:
Hmmmmm....

A month long beer sales contest......(was it just that location?)

Win a new Toyota truck.

Does she have a case? Unless they spelled it out as Toyota elsewhere, I think defense would be "a resonable person would not think the prize was actually a truck"

Kinda like the Harrier Jet/Pepsi fiasco. :D :think: Would a resonable person assume you would get the prize......

Sorry it has been a looooooooooooooong time since my business law class. :D
THere was one add that said something like for 50 bucks you could get this prize or something.... and I remember he brought 50 deer to the place and got the prize.
They had to give it to him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I remember when I was in 5th grade some kid in my class won a contest where he was supposed to get all the stupid He-Man action figures. He ended up getting a poster of them all. Dude cried for weeks, funny stuff.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
RhinofromWA said:
"a resonable person would not think the prize was actually a truck"
I beg to differ. I don't think a reasonable person would think of a Yoda doll as being the grand prize in a sales contest.

As far as the chick being fu-ugly...well, after enough beers guys will hit on anything. :D

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
wow, I am laughing out loud right now....the best part is the expression on her face in the picture, I would have loved to see a video of her being walked out to the parking lot!!!!!!!!!!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Personally, I just think that she's pissed that she didn't work there long enough to afford a boob-job. She saw that Toyota as her ticket to plastic greatness. :nopity:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
what about the simpson's episode where bart chooses to get an elephant from a radio contest? that was a good one, right on topic too.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I Are Baboon said:
I beg to differ. I don't think a reasonable person would think of a Yoda doll as being the grand prize in a sales contest.

As far as the chick being fu-ugly...well, after enough beers guys will hit on anything. :D
For a beer selling contest? Especially if it was just that store (I don't know if it was a nation wide contest...maybe that would be more realistic) But a new Toyota truck for a selling beer contest. :rolleyes: no way....she was PUNKED! LOL!

They would have to sell a LOT of beer to warrant a Toyota truckas a grand prize....maybe one of them electric scooters from teh auto part store? :D

And yeah I bet she would look better after an few beers and she smiled. :)

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:
Not every guy, in my single days when I walked into a bar the first thing I'd do is find the least attractive girls, and when they started to look good by the end of the night I knew it was time to leave.................................Alone.

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
i dont think she's ugly tho.. too small boobs for Hooters tho id imagine. thankfully we dont have Hooters in Sweden..

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
This edition is for the week of May 13--19, 2002.

THE FORCE WAS WITH HER
Last year, I reported the story about the Hooter's waitress in Florida who sued her bosses because she felt duped after a company contest. She contended that she and her fellow waitress were told that whoever sold the most beer over a certain period of time would win a new Toyota. After being told she won the contest, she was led blindfolded to the company parking lot where she took possession of a new TOY YODA. Yep, she got a "Star Wars" action figure. Needless to say, she wasn't too pleased with her prize. This week, she won a settlement with the restaurant. Though her lawyer would not state the specific amount won, he did say that she could now go to a car dealership and "pick out whatever type of Toyota she wants."

http://www.crazedfanboy.com/nolansnewsstand02/mikesrantpcr112.html

grimm

Monkey
Jan 12, 2002
Sweden
llkoolkeg said:
I call bullship on this one. I have plenty of unlabeled videos at home that could prove you wrong. Afterall, what the hell would you otherwise play with
to heat things up pre-coitus? :)

no, to my knowledge we dont have a single Hooters resturaunt in the whole of Sweden.

but if you were refering to boobs, well yeah of course swedish women has them... :thumb:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Yeah she does'nt look, like someone frome hooters. As said her rack is not big enough.

The thing next to Yoda, looks like a dildo to me. Mabey she can get her toyoda relieve from that. ;)