Quantcast

I HATE MY JOB!!!! (rant)

1SurlyRider

Chimp
Jun 24, 2004
Springfield Va
Maybe that job sucks ass, but incase you forgot, your other job is "working" at a bike shop where we all fool around and get awsome deals on whatever we need. Not to mention we all get paid a little better than 3 bucks an hr.

btw. this is Dan T. from the shop thanks for telling me about this site.

I think Therefore I am a philospher said one time but before he asked the damn question every body was fine, what a crime how fast the dumbass masses go blind just to pass the time -WookieFoot

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
HOLY SHEITE MUSLEMS BATMAN
Just to remind everyone, our Wayland facility will be closed for a complete shutdown beginning Sunday, July 4th. Access to the building is denied to all employees, and badges will not work when swiped until Monday, July 12th.

On Friday, July 16th (weather permitting), we will have our annual company cookout on the grounds outside. A brief company meeting will be held at 12:00 noon, followed by the cookout WHICH I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING, I'M NOT CLICKY ENOUGH TO GO TO THAT . If anyone has a question or comment for a member of our management team, please get them to me before that day. Employees will given the afternoon off (with pay) :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: following the cookout, at the discretion of their department managers.

A brief company meeting will be held at 12:00 noon, followed by the cookout

WOW, THEY ARE GONNA FEED US. HOPE THE BANK ACCOUNT DOESN'T DRY UP BECAUSE OF THAT :mumble:

Access to the building is denied to all employees, and badges will not work when swiped until Monday, July 12th

I FEEL TERRIBLE ABOUT THAT, THERE ARE GOING TO BE MANY PEOPLE UPSET, AT HOME, SCRATCHING THEIR ASSES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE AT WORK

:nopity:

HATE PEOPLE (EXCEPT MONKEYS, YOUR THE ONLY ONES THAT GET IT)
HATE
HATE
HATE

kNuCkLe

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
1SurlyRider said:
Maybe that job sucks ass, but incase you forgot, your other job is "working" at a bike shop where we all fool around and get awsome deals on whatever we need. Not to mention we all get paid a little better than 3 bucks an hr.

btw. this is Dan T. from the shop thanks for telling me about this site.

I think Therefore I am a philospher said one time but before he asked the damn question every body was fine, what a crime how fast the dumbass masses go blind just to pass the time -WookieFoot

No, I did not forget. I love that job. Its not even working to me. I just really like doing it. But, have you looked at the schedual lately? Seen any hours next to my name? NOPE! and ya know why? BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK 12 FRIKKIN HOUR DAYS!!!!! I have no time to work there. but I just keep telling myself... two more weeks of hell, then its over, two more weeks of hell, then its over...