Quantcast

I just did something wonderful

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I farted. Loudly. In the bathroom at work.

Let me explain:
I'd been married for about 9 years. In the beggining of those nine years, I trained my ass to withhold gas in front of my wife. It got to the point, where my farts were no longer man farts....they turned into this pathetic low sounded phfft....I starting farting like a girl.
Even when I was not around my wife, my farts were truely pathetic sounding (smelled the same, but I missed the loud thunderous sound from my ass).

Well, this morning, I get to work, and I go to urinate. As I'm standing at the stall, I expelled gas.

A audible... lonnnnng...fart. A man's fart. It felt good. It was about 10 seconds in length. I was giddy, so I chuckled. Never had I farted that I felt the need to chuckle alone....but I did.

Anyway, I'm back I my desk. I feel the need to fart again, but I'll spare my co-worker.... I guess all those years training my ass was not wasted.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
LordOpie said:
I farted. Loudly. In the bathroom at work.

Let me explain:
I'd been married for about 9 years. In the beggining of those nine years, I trained my ass to withhold gas in front of my wife. It got to the point, where my farts were no longer man farts....they turned into this pathetic low sounded phfft....I starting farting like a girl.
Even when I was not around my wife, my farts were truely pathetic sounding (smelled the same, but I missed the loud thunderous sound from my ass).

Well, this morning, I get to work, and I go to urinate. As I'm standing at the stall, I expelled gas.

A audible... lonnnnng...fart. A man's fart. It felt good. It was about 10 seconds in length. I was giddy, so I chuckled. Never had I farted that I felt the need to chuckle alone....but I did.

Anyway, I'm back I my desk. I feel the need to fart again, but I'll spare my co-worker.... I guess all those years training my ass was not wasted.

Hysterical! :thumb:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
caboverpete said:
Who in the world holds their farts around a woman they married?
:stupid:

In fact, why deprive her of the opportunity to flee for safety by taking the battery out your body's smoke detector? The fire marshal may say monthly testing is the answer, but I feel that it would be irresponsible as a husband and a father to test my alarm with anything less than daily frequency. :D

J

JRB

We're proud of you Opie. Nothing better than a good pooty out in public. :thumb:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
LordOpie said:
Let me explain:
Wow you really are a wuss. You held farts back for 9 years! Your not man your a scared little girl that's worried it might effect her popularity. Hhahaha you just made may day........9 years.

"but, but if she knows I fart she may not like me anymore" :nuts:

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
Knuckleslammer said:
Know what I like to do. Yeah I'm sick but it's funny. Go into the stall with a black majic marker. Pull down about 2 feet of toilet paper. Write
"WIPE IT GOOD AS**OLE" roll it back up :D
that's awesome. i'm about to head to class. i just put a sharpie in my bag so i can do this.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
next step, lighting them on fire. when I was 12 my best friend could do this. I am 26 now and I still look up to him.

There is nothing more satisfying than ripping one that is so long, it changes to a higher pitch sound right at the end.