Quantcast

If your username is Stosh

J

JRB

You send too many friggin PMs. It's no wonder everyone's mailbox is full. :stosh:

:D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I'm having a huge field party Saturday at my apt I've been tracking the weather all week.
This weekends gonna kick some ass, I'm expecting it to be one of the best weekends of the year!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Eh, looks like a typical summer forecast. Days like that could be sunny all day, then evening rain.

Well today was 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms and it's pouring down rain at the moment.

The main problem is that if the rain stopped totally right now, it would be at least 2 weeks before the trails would be dry enough to ride on. The ground is absolutely saturated.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
N8 said:
The main problem is that if the rain stopped totally right now, it would be at least 2 weeks before the trails would be dry enough to ride on. The ground is absolutely saturated.
Sounds like the northeast in May. Gotta be frustrating...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
Well today was 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms and it's pouring down rain at the moment.

Ah, so I take it the "Texas" flooding is soaking Louisiana as well.