Quantcast

iPod or PS2?

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
I want to give myself a little bday treat, but I can't decide which...I've wanted both for some time now...and the Matrix game for PS2 is only $30 now...sooo tempted. :D

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
Happy birthday! And to make it as fun as possible, i'll let you know that an iPod will be more fun and useful overall: I ended up selling my ps2 for some wheels, but i've kept the iPod because it's great for home/car/walking/riding, and i really like music whereas a ps2 is just promotes sitting around.

my 2¢

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
having both i would go for the ps2. gran turismo 3 is still super cool :D

JoeRay

Monkey
Feb 19, 2004
In Squalor
Can you honestly say that our bike/s are 100% complete? If not then I you should invest in them instead.

Nah stuff it buy both and then spend up on your bikes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
JoeRay said:
Can you honestly say that our bike/s are 100% complete? If not then I you should invest in them instead.
you share bikes with gecko... in squalor? i never knew :nope: :D heh

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
gecko said:
I want to give myself a little bday treat, but I can't decide which...I've wanted both for some time now...and the Matrix game for PS2 is only $30 now...sooo tempted. :D
Tough choice especially since with a few mods the xbox could be portable too and thus have far more capabilities than the ipod... the xbox plays mp3s too... all you need is a big ass battery, some kind of amplifier, headphones, and this...

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
JoeRay said:

Nah stuff it buy both and then spend up on your bikes.
i dont think G acutally rides...
i'd get the mp3 player, which ever one you like. at lunch i bought a 256mg card for mine and 4 cd's (rush 2112 remastered, sex pistols nevermind the bollucks, bob schenider i good now and metallica metallica)

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
happy bday!

tough call. i love my ipod (or, to be politically correct to the rio karma users, AHEM, whomever they may be) a portable music listening device, because you can use it anywhere. As far as the PS2 goes, I'd get the xbox. but that's just me. Depends on what you want to play. PS2 has more games, but XBOX has better graphics, and WAY better sound (some games are in-game dolby digital). I had a PS 2 and the only game that i LOVED was Gran Tourismo A-Spec (i'm sure they've updated it by now, too). But then I got an Xbox, and liked it alot more, so I sold the PS2. Matrix is on xbox too.

Either way though, the xbox/ps2 option will save you some coin unless you are going to load up on games as well...

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
this is sad. no one said anything about Downhill Domination for ps2. but since my ps2 was crap i took it out and shot it several times with many diffrent kinds of guns. and on the 4 of july its gonna get blown up. i would recomend and xbox or more bike parts. oh and happy birthday!