Quantcast

its worse than they thought :(

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
OUCH! That looks nasty!! Hope you heal quick!

On a related note, if your sister is broken up about the injury and needs to be comforted, please let me know!! :love:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
biggins said:
i dont have vhs at all but i would love to borrow some videos. im thinkin i might just go online and buy some new ones but i dont know where to go
Biggins, I ended up with two copies of NWD4 on DVD. what's you address?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
That's rough, man.

Know what, though? You're a sissy and mine is worse.:devil: :D

you might be worried about getting hooked on the meds, but it won't heal as well if you're in pain.

I've been on some grade-A **** for 2 weeks straight and I can quit any time I want!:rolleyes: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yeah I hear ya, I been on vics, perks, tramadol for about 5 months. Bakers knee, rib injury, sprained neck, shoulder operation in the fall. I've at least disciplined myself to take a 1/2 a tramadol at night during the week and save the perks for the weekend. I don't take them during the day as your only good for about 4 hours, unless your drinking beers, then maybee 6-8. The stuff just burns you out. I stay on top of it though with exercize. I was getting lazy, burndt out, depressed, then I exercized and did 20M on my recumbant exercize bike last night, did 150 pushups, 100 situps, lifted weights and I feel great today :blah:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i get the four pins out tomorrow which also happens to be the 8 week anniversary.hopefully they are going to put me in a shorter cast thst does not go all the way to my armpit as well.