Quantcast

new toy! (definitely NBR)

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
[nerd out]

so, here it is. the answer to all my issues (ha!)

HP 2410xi all-in-one
copier
fax
printer
scanner
memory card slots
espresso maker.

[/nerd out]

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I have one of those, or virtually the same thing, it doesnt have quite so much 'bling' as far as the paint scheme goes. So it might be the model below it. :rolleyes: lol

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
mtnbkr4235 said:
I have one of those, or virtually the same thing, it doesnt have quite so much 'bling' as far as the paint scheme goes. So it might be the model below it. :rolleyes: lol

cool stuff! heck HP even threw in a few pages of photopaper.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hmm.. Hopefully it works better than the HP d145, which has probably the worst hardware drivers in the history of mankind. The device itself works great, now if it only didn't reboot my computer 10-20 times per week.

Anyway, looks cool. Just making sure that you're aware of potential driver issues. If you start getting a Blue Screen of Death occasionally, the printer is probably the cause. I loved the d145 when it was working right.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
binary visions said:
Hmm.. Hopefully it works better than the HP d145, which has probably the worst hardware drivers in the history of mankind. The device itself works great, now if it only didn't reboot my computer 10-20 times per week.

Anyway, looks cool. Just making sure that you're aware of potential driver issues. If you start getting a Blue Screen of Death occasionally, the printer is probably the cause. I loved the d145 when it was working right.

well, no "reboot-o-clock" or "blue screen of death" issues here- running it on a mac. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well it's not completely NBR.....you could use it to print bike pictures and bike ads, fax bike part orders, scan pictures of bikers riding, and make photocopies of it all. Sounds pretty NNBR to me.

Anyway, cool toy. Wifey bought me a HP digital printer last week. I lllllike it! :thumb:

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
I Are Baboon said:
Well it's not completely NBR.....you could use it to print bike pictures and bike ads, fax bike part orders, scan pictures of bikers riding, and make photocopies of it all. Sounds pretty NNBR to me.

Anyway, cool toy. Wifey bought me a HP digital printer last week. I lllllike it! :thumb:

good point! and its a write-off as well. I like being a consultant.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
slowSSer said:
well, no "reboot-o-clock" or "blue screen of death" issues here- running it on a mac. :D
Well there you go! Take the sacrifice and run it on a crappy piece of machinery, and the printer will work pretty well :p ;)

Kidding, kidding...

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
binary visions said:
Well there you go! Take the sacrifice and run it on a crappy piece of machinery, and the printer will work pretty well :p ;)

Kidding, kidding...
hey, just because rebooting is now a thing of the past for me, as is the BSOD, you gotta stop being jealous :D:D:D:D:D