Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
An oldie but goodie shot. Princess Lumpy, doing one of her favorite activities. View attachment 207154
Great Shot! His paws are fine Brother? Kewl commuter bike.

I think all you all know,but there is a Brutal some times Deadly Lung infection going on with our Dogs. It has the Vets guessing for a cure? It is not a good idea to go to the Dog Parks. This is the main area it is being spread. Oddly,this came about back with Covid. It has gotten much worse though,be careful guys. They have not found a cure yet.

Avy

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
The Devil. AKA: Irene. The Silent Hand.
20240221_171133.jpg

Aster. AKA: Meathead. The hired muscle.
20240221_171400.jpg

Charlie and Hank. Still arguing about which one is Mr. Pink.
20240221_170038.jpg

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Had a pooch arrive as QC to see if I was putting a bike together properly.
PXL_20240218_053700253_1.jpg

Stupid HDR type photo, fuck you Google, stop trying to be apple.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
People with small kids, how have you handled putting animals down? The end of the road is nigh approaching for the small dog and despite her being a raging douche to the child, child still loves raging douche.

We'll have someone come to the house to put her to sleep, so I don't think the child should be physically present for that, but I'm in uncharted territory for the rest.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO just ruined her ability to be allowed in gen-pop at her latest doggy daycare place. Despite having been there before and boarded there before and the staff all commenting how good she was. This past weekend while boarding they'd sent photos to my wife of her in the outdoor areas with 20+ other dogs with no issues.

Yet today she went after an old dog unprovoked. This place was 15 minutes away, versus the 3 minutes away for her prior place. Wife is pissed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
DSO just ruined her ability to be allowed in gen-pop at her latest doggy daycare place. Despite having been there before and boarded there before and the staff all commenting how good she was. This past weekend while boarding they'd sent photos to my wife of her in the outdoor areas with 20+ other dogs with no issues.

Yet today she went after an old dog unprovoked. This place was 15 minutes away, versus the 3 minutes away for her prior place. Wife is pissed.
That sucks :(

Maybe the old doggie ripped a real smelly one?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That sucks :(

Maybe the old doggie ripped a real smelly one?
Our DSO is a PITA like that sometimes. We'd worked with the new place and alerted them to what she was like :/

She was a rescue who'd clearly had a shitty early life and we haven't been able to train the tendency out of her to try and murder things occasionally...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our DSO is a PITA like that sometimes. We'd worked with the new place and alerted them to what she was like :/

She was a rescue who'd clearly had a shitty early life and we haven't been able to train the tendency out of her to try and murder things occasionally...
My dog spent 3 months in a shelter. He is usually fine around other dogs but if one barks at him through a fence he loses his shit.