Aug 14, 2002
seattle
what should I cook for dinner tonight?

no beef, I'm all beef'd out. :oink:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
we just had chicken soft tacos on tuesday. cooked on the grill of course.

great suggestion though.

next? :)

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I don't like most things that grow in or on or around the ground. I like things that walk on the ground, or fly above the ground if they don't have clipped wings.

sounds like wifey wants to go to some asian place though, so I'll probably get a veggie/tofu curry.....;)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
bratwurst yo!

Boil some fresh brats in beer butter and onions until they become very grey/white. Then toss em on the grill and eat like hotdogs.

mmmmmmmmmm...best food eva!

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
Do the dirty hippy thing! Start off with some nice humus and pita, then a light tabouli salad, then some veggy panang curry with organic this and earth friendly that. Dont forget the carob balls for desert! hippyrific!

im not a hippy btw :p

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Flakey Jake said:
Do the dirty hippy thing! Start off with some nice humus and pita, then a light tabouli salad, then some veggy panang curry with organic this and earth friendly that. Dont forget the carob balls for desert! hippyrific!

im not a hippy btw :p

eating this crap supports terrorism.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
BurlySurly said:
bratwurst yo!

Boil some fresh brats in beer butter and onions until they become very grey/white. Then toss em on the grill and eat like hotdogs.

mmmmmmmmmm...best food eva!

we had a housewarming party and my wife bought WAY too many beef burgers and brats.

I don't need to eat those for awhile......

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
dude i could/would eat tacos or burriots any and everynight of the week in fact my mom is cookin some kicka$$ tacos right now....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...tacos......