Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
State law is mandatory recount if < 0.5%. Currently sitting at 0.2%. Gonna be a long week in district 3, methinks.
Kyle Clark seems to be keeping abreast of things left... seems Pueblo and Pitkin still have quite a few ballots to go.

If she loses, I'm positive she doesn't go quietly into the evening - can you imagine the pissing and moaning about a stolen election that'll go on... probably forever?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Kyle Clark seems to be keeping abreast of things left... seems Pueblo and Pitkin still have quite a few ballots to go.

If she loses, I'm positive she doesn't go quietly into the evening - can you imagine the pissing and moaning about a stolen election that'll go on... probably forever?
I saw a stat somewhere that showed Pueblo is ~90% reported and Pitkin is ~80% reported. Those could skew pretty heavily for Frisch, though some of the recent drops from Pueblo have been closer to 50/50 split than the 55/45 in favor of Frisch of earlier reports. It's a squeaker for sure.

Why is it that if someone wants to work for the postal service they have to pass a civil service exam but a political candidate is not held to the same standards ?
Great question, and possibly one of the failings of our system.

I should be unaffected by this election, but it is the only one I am interested in.
Same.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My favorite part is when politicians complain about politicians or the political process being the problem. Do they not get it that they're not stuck in traffic—they ARE traffic?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Boebert's lead has grown to ~1,200 with the last batch of Pueblo votes being reported, which is also beyond the threshold for an automatic recount. When/if she wins, at least we'll still have this thread to catalogue all the stupidity. And there will be stupidity, that much is certain.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sometimes I think that whole state is high.

The worst part is that she will be fully emboldened to say even dumber, divisive, ignorant shit than before. Which is astounding. As Will DeSantis and Green.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Boebert's lead has grown to ~1,200 with the last batch of Pueblo votes being reported, which is also beyond the threshold for an automatic recount. When/if she wins, at least we'll still have this thread to catalogue all the stupidity. And there will be stupidity, that much is certain.
I just saw a tweet from within the last hour her lead is down to 652

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sometimes I think that whole state is high.

The worst part is that she will be fully emboldened to say even dumber, divisive, ignorant shit than before. Which is astounding. As Will DeSantis and Green.
I can see it now... "It's clear as day that the people of District 3 want me to lead them in Congress. I will continue to fight for the beliefs of district 3." After winning by 12 votes.

God, I hope I'm wrong though.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Given the ridiculous cadre of characters they have rolled out nationally, I'm surprised the losses haven't been worse. It's kind of disturbing to think how many seats they would have picked up if they nominated people with even the slightest whiff of charisma.

And apparently Gen Z was the killing asteroid.
Ah, so now Gen Z is busy killing things. Twas only a matter of time. Previously a time honored Millenial tradition, at least according to the main stream fake news media.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm still going to be pissed at the low levels of voter turnout if boobert wins by a handful of votes.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Given the ridiculous cadre of characters they have rolled out nationally, I'm surprised the losses haven't been worse. It's kind of disturbing to think how many seats they would have picked up if they nominated people with even the slightest whiff of charisma.
Seriously. If the majority of candidates weren't bonafide, unabashedly batshit crazy, much of the country may have gone the way of Florida.

Trump people do that shit when they win. So I'm not convinvinced it matters much.
This is true, She would claim fraud even if she won by a landslide.