Quantcast

Shit that happens with Airlines, thread

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
You Lovers done now? With all your La Fem Nakeita memes and sweet nothings? Fuckin two pages of shit.

Avy
Are you new here?

You should know that getting these guys to stay on topic is akin to herding cats.
And I am just as guil.....ooh a penny...

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
If you expect to be taken seriously, probably don't start a conversation about 9/11 conspiracy bullshit.
Is this what you all do at the dinner table,send fuckin memes back and forth If you don’t like the content to your wife,lover,or kids? Do you eat with the cell phone in hand?

You can’t engage me in a few of my questions before you and lovers wear out memes you posted a thousand times? Sorry to bother,I thought wrong of you.

Avy

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Is this what you all do at the dinner table,send fuckin memes back and forth If you don’t like the content to your wife,lover,or kids? Do you eat with the cell phone in hand?

You can’t engage me in a few of my questions before you and lovers wear out memes you posted a thousand times? Sorry to bother,I thought wrong of you.

Avy
I literally responded with the aircraft type, and a simple yes. You're the one who then opened with baseless and pernicious claims of conspiracy. You're the one making extraordinary claims in the face of more than 20 years of abundant evidence. The onus is on YOU to to provide the extraordinary proof to the contrary of the accepted narrative when you make such a wildly insidious claim. You don't get to play the victim when you trot out such wild bullshitery and are in turn dismissed as a non serious person with non serious eyeroll and facepalm memes.

And no, that's not what I do at the dinner table. I was at work when I posted all those.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We type out all conversation at the dinner table because that comparison you just made makes total sense.

We have keyboard plates. And I literally eat every post made here. With my mouth.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I literally responded with the aircraft type, and a simple yes. You're the one who then opened with baseless and pernicious claims of conspiracy. You're the one making extraordinary claims in the face of more than 20 years of abundant evidence. The onus is on YOU to to provide the extraordinary proof to the contrary of the accepted narrative when you make such a wildly insidious claim. You don't get to play the victim when you trot out such wild bullshitery and are in turn dismissed as a non serious person with non serious eyeroll and facepalm memes.

And no, that's not what I do at the dinner table. I was at work when I posted all those.
Sounds like somebody's getting a little worried his pentagon bombing plot is about to be exposed....

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Sounds like somebody's getting a little worried his pentagon bombing plot is about to be exposed....
I'm more concerned about the pre flight prep for the chemtrail equipment that was going on, while Mr high and mighty was busy on his phone instead of diligently doing the lizards bidding.
Jewish space lasers are too good for the likes of him....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm more concerned about the pre flight prep for the chemtrail equipment that was going on, while Mr high and mighty was busy on his phone instead of diligently doing the lizards bidding.
Jewish space lasers are too good for the likes of him....
Man, you gotta have a degree to be on the Space Laser program. "They" aren't going to trust that kind of technology to a blue collar, college drop out, schmuck like me.