Shit that happens with Airlines, thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
jfc

The horse, which partially escaped its stall while airborne, had to be euthanized due to the extent of its injuries, according to two people familiar with the episode.

If old busted ass eric can drive across the country to do dumb horse tricks WTF are people doing putting those monsters in planes?
they should not let airlines ship animals in cargo.

having had to ship dogs for the cunt i used to work for....fucking inhumane.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
they should not let airlines ship animals in cargo.

having had to ship dogs for the cunt i used to work for....fucking inhumane.
Well they damn sure shouldn't ship them in the cabin where they are a hazard to people.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

"sustainable aviation fuel" :rofl:

Still just as much carbon produced per engine hour. Maybe a 30% reduction across the entire life of the plane if, IF all supply and processing vehicles go electric.

God forbid my vacations in the alps become inconvenient.

People will do literally anything to mask the inherent wastefulness of capitalism

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Still just as much carbon produced per engine hour. Maybe a 30% reduction across the entire life of the plane if, IF all supply and processing vehicles go electric.

People will do literally anything to mask the inherent wastefulness of capitalism
Yeah, but the exhaust now smells like french fries.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

you certainly like to point fingers.... but... transportation still remains the US' largest source of GHG emissions
1701273143068.png

and "the largest sources of transportation greenhouse gas emissions in 2021 were light-duty trucks, which include sport utility vehicles, pickup trucks, and minivans (37%) "

so tell me moar about your Taco?!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
transportation still remains the US' largest source of GHG emissions
and wtf is aviation again? :rofl:

You again miss the point. They're using creative language to give the impression that something exists when it doesn't. I'm not sitting here telling you about my sustainable tacoma fuel. I know you get your feelings hurt for some reason when I point out greenwashing bs but at least try and follow what I'm actually talking about. I'm not the one bragging about my sustainability, people coming up with dumb nomenclature to make you feel better about flying are.

I also drive my tacoma about two-three times a week max. That was different prepandemic but I'm willing to bet you burn through more gas in a week than I do.

I'll try to stick lumber, firewood and a dirtbike in a prius. I'll get back to you on how that works. I know it's tough to imagine in a city but some people actually do use the beds in small trucks.

yes I already explored this option

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
and wtf is aviation again? :rofl:

You again miss the point. They're using creative language to give the impression that something exists when it doesn't. I'm not sitting here telling you about my sustainable tacoma fuel. I know you get your feelings hurt for some reason when I point out greenwashing bs but at least try and follow what I'm actually talking about.

I also drive my tacoma about two-three times a week max. That was different prepandemic but I'm willing to bet you burn through more gas in a week than I do.

I'll try to stick lumber, firewood and a dirtbike in a prius. I'll get back to you on how that works.

Oooh, oooh ( with hand up )

Can I play?

I started my car for the first time in over three weeks last night. Didn't move it, Just wanted to make sure it would. :boss:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Oooh, oooh ( with hand up )

Can I play?

I started my car for the first time in over three weeks last night. Didn't move it, Just wanted to make sure it would. :boss:
I do that too. Vroom Vroom!
28618711_10101402861606288_4095888797953680453_o3.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
flying a cessna from california to india