Quantcast

Snowblower 2024….someone had to do it.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Not sure where this belongs...

Face shots, with a free dose of pharmaceuticals what could possibly go wrong?

Oh well I suppose its better than dumping untreated sewage in the Gallatin River:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I haven’t had any need to use my snowthrower this year in Denver. Low snow winter here—most have hit Boulder or CoSpr instead.

Mountain house has had its driveway plowed by ye olde plow dude in his F-350 many times such that the snow bank is becoming impressive, on the other hand.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Boutta double our snow fall 2-yr totals here tomorrow to > 5". How do you like me now

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
it's a Grand Cherokee

duh

View attachment 206560

(but here's why it's there.)

Onlookers are led to believe that the Jeep had somehow made its way into the pile of snow,

I quit reading at that point because I realized that idiot obviously had no idea why that photo captured my imagination. All I see is "pissed off front end loader operator clears parking lot, whether you parked there ignoring the signs or not"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Onlookers are led to believe that the Jeep had somehow made its way into the pile of snow,

I quit reading at that point because I realized that idiot obviously had no idea why that photo captured my imagination. All I see is "pissed off front end loader operator clears parking lot, whether you parked there ignoring the signs or not"
yeah, at that coverage and angle it clearly was placed there by machinery

or the hand of teh baby jeebus

(but not via driving up such a pile, not without a ramp offscreen and lots of velocity at least)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it's just not plausible to end up at that angle via driving up

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tesla-Rivian-Lucid-Cybertruck-Greenworks-Ego-Bosch-Shimano STEPS