Quantcast

So How's The Stress Level Today Folks

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I was ready to snap yesterday. But now I'm ok, caus I went home and rode 20 miles or so
:( On my recumbant exercize bike :(

However I got 10 ORACLE_FREE days and the massive onslaught of brain cells begins sharply at 6pm.

10 HELL_FREE DAYS. WHOO HOOO.

Well they are kicking us out for a week.
:nuts: MANDATORY SHUTDOWN :nuts:

"HEY, TAKE A WEEK OFF AND USE YOUR VACATION FOR IT, CAUS WERE SHUT FOR A WEEK"

ME? I GOT NO VACATION TIME as I just STARTED this JOB. SO NO_PAY FOR A WEEK FOR ME. wIfE is rIpPed sheIt aBouT that, but oh well, at least I wont be in this cold, gray, dark HOLE of an office rotting 9 hours a day for 10 days. 10 PRISON FREE DAYS :drool:

Knuckle

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
HIGH, I'm a "meeting" away from quiting. My boss is a cok and uses me as the scapegoat. I'll be having a talk with him later today so we'll see how it goes. I'm fuking sick of working 60 hour weeks and being lectured on commitment. :mad:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ooh, that sucks about unpaid time off. my stress level is near zero, since i'm out of this job (of my own volition) next thursday and then off to whistler!

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
this job would be great if it wasn't for the focking customers.

stress level = high today

Cursor

Chimp
Mar 26, 2003
can't find on mapquest
stress level is up there for me...

my old boss just quit so they are having me 'fill in' while they make a decision on who will be her replacement. they offered it to me but said that they would have to hold off on the increase cuz i was just promoted 6 months ago and the budget is tight. :confused:

well, isn't her old salary up for grabs? :think:

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Cursor said:
stress level is up there for me...

my old boss just quit so they are having me 'fill in' while they make a decision on who will be her replacement. they offered it to me but said that they would have to hold off on the increase cuz i was just promoted 6 months ago and the budget is tight. :confused:

well, isn't her old salary up for grabs? :think:
Tell them you wouldn't take that job for 150k per year. That's what I tell the recruiters when they call me all day long asking if I'd go to Boston or Cambridge. F-THAT, 4 hours a day in the car just to get to work and be stressed out all day. People love it though, they love traffic and stress. F-Boston, F-Cambridge. Plus $800 a month to park your SH*TBOX only to get the sh*t dinged out of it. Plus tolls. Talk about being bent over. Matter of fact, not worth 200k per year.
F ALL YOU BOSSES, DROP DEAD YOU BSP'S

kNUCKLE

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Stress level here is holding steady at about a 5. I want this day over so I can get out of here to start celebrating my 2 year wedding aniversary (yesterday). We're going camping and hopefully will find a spot!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I know I am asking for a :nuts: , but my stress level is way low. I took some photos this morning. They turned out great. I chatted with my boss about football for a while. The harpy that usually drives me nuts was totally agreeable. Surfed the monkey and ebay for a while. To top it off, I am thinking about taking tomorrow off.

J

JRB

I freaked out this morning cuz I am tired of the little problems(however many) are not all "the sky is falling" problems. After a little yelling and ranting, I am a little better. The ladies in customer service here are all scared now though. :( It's been too wet to ride and will be for several days. I plan to hit some urban this evening. At least a road ride.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
bummer about the stress guys. my stress level is nil. i'm skipping class to ride this afternoon. and i woke up at 10:30. gonna clean my brakes, work on a paper, then ride. gonna try to hit 100 posts today too.
the biggest downside to my day, and this has been happening every day actually, is that when i wake up i have to pee really badly. this has happened every morning for the past two weeks. i have to pee so badly that i do the pee-pee hop all the way to the bathroom. it's a rude awakening, and it's really starting to irritate me. i think i'm gonna start putting a jug next to my bed so i can just roll over, piss in that, and go back to sleep.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I should be stressed. Work is nuts, just found out I broke my hand and will be relegated to a road bike for 6 weeks. But for some reason I just don't care.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
My stress level is half of what it was last week. Got my performance review and it went well. Got a major project wrapped up on Tuesday.

At this place, though, there are often suprise last minute emergencies that'll drive the stress level through the roof...

Knuck, you need a new job, dude.

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
pretty high... although it's dropped substantially since yesterday. trying like hell to get all my work done before i hop in the car for a 4 day xc drive to Arizona. with my dog. and my wife. and my mother-in-law.... :eek:

what HAVE i gotten myself into?? mebbe i'll just stay at work :D

once i'm in arizona... stress level of ZEEEEROOOOO!!!