Quantcast

Some riding shots from today at the dirt jumps

Feb 24, 2004
Greenville, SC
akaeasy_j said:
Dood, those are some TINY dirt jumps, and whats with crampin' the RP style with the blow up doll?

hmmm.....some people should just not talk....

if you dont like our jumps, then drive over and build more....theres shovels laying all over the place..you can even use the hammer stick ....otherwise, dont knock it till you try it

Gk. Willie

Chimp
May 24, 2004
Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by akaeasy_j
Dood, those are some TINY dirt jumps, and whats with crampin' the RP style with the blow up doll?

It seems alot of monkeys have nothin better to do than try and bring other monkeys down. All just a bunch of arrogant tools trying to compensate for "shortcomings" if you know what I mean. Jump em like its nobody's bussiness till they wear out and when you re-build them make em bigger, your skills will grow with your jumps. MOre Pics

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Gk. Willie said:
Originally Posted by akaeasy_j

It seems alot of monkeys have nothin better to do than try and bring other monkeys down. All just a bunch of arrogant tools trying to compensate for "shortcomings" if you know what I mean. Jump em like its nobody's bussiness till they wear out and when you re-build them make em bigger, your skills will grow with your jumps. MOre Pics
For real, maybe I would care if I built jumps to impress douche bags on the internet, but I dont. But considering before we started on this spot in january, we had barely even jumped a double before, and now we are a lot better. We have hips and rhythms, and James learned no footers, and I can do one handers. The jumps are definately getting bigger, I just threw that hip together in 30 minutes so we could have a right hand one. We have a ton of fun at this place, thats all that matters to me.