Quantcast

sons of a bitz

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Northstar trip this weekend with all my buddies. And I'm not gonna be able to ride. Had to get my big toenail removed this morning cuz it was ingrown and infected, and the doc said absolutely, 100% no mountain biking. Damn the system. Looks like I'll have to wait a little bit longer before I can ride Northstar this summer. I'm super-bummed. And listening to The Juliana Theory (which I'm doing right now) probably won't raise my spirits either.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
yeah, not being able to ride because of doctors orders suck ass

i broke my elbow and couldn't ride all summer. then when it came time to get get my cast off, the doc said "come back in 4 weeks and we'll get that cast off of you". then after the 4 weeks i came back and he said 2 more weeks. then when i finally got it off he said "now, you'll have 4 weeks of physical therapy and normal use, and then you can start riding and being fully active... :mumble:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
dexterq20 said:
Northstar trip this weekend with all my buddies. And I'm not gonna be able to ride. Had to get my big toenail removed this morning cuz it was ingrown and infected, and the doc said absolutely, 100% no mountain biking. Damn the system. Looks like I'll have to wait a little bit longer before I can ride Northstar this summer. I'm super-bummed. And listening to The Juliana Theory (which I'm doing right now) probably won't raise my spirits either.

This is not a Love Song. :dead:

sorry dude. all will get better. the mts will still be there.