Quantcast

*** still no frost ***

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
My alfa has depreciated about 8 grand in the current market, and I've owned it for 3 years.
That's a variable, the *current market*, it could be bat shit crazy when you go to sell, stuff selling for new MSRP. 2-3 year old WRXs up here go for new MSRP easily, but it may not be the COVID/supply-line market that it is right now when you go to sell. Locking in a lease is a much more known quantity for people.

If you buy a 911 GT3 and don't drive it, you could probably sell it for more than MSRP, so do that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The RSD bike I drunkenly ordered back in May arrived today. It seems to have been drunkenly shipped, I ordered a large received a medium.

What do I need to do to have @canadmos make a little trip and toss a few Molotov cocktails for me?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The RSD bike I drunkenly ordered back in May arrived today. It seems to have been drunkenly shipped, I ordered a large received a medium.
i was hoping sobriety would solve my vinyl problem....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
you believe this shit?

ROLF. Can you imagine having a permit to carry your whip? Wonder if they have a permit for concealed carry too. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a whip is a good guy with a whip.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Did you get your lips done?

Any word on the yob up north?
fairly confident i'll get asked up for am interview next month. much moar salary; some moar responsibility. if i get the offer family moving hassle and weather will likely be the deciding factors...location, climate, and freedom to mostly do wtf i want job-wise are what's kept us here this long...