Quantcast

Stupid criminals

H20bomberman

Chimp
Jun 10, 2003
Asheville (Fairview), NC
Two nights ago we had a couple of break ins into cars in my neighbor hood. We didnt relize that our car had been broken into until or neighbors talked about how their cars had been broken into. We realized they went through the glove box and stole a mag-lite. The left the CD's and the $3000 fire fighting equipment in the the back of the car. All they stole out of cars were flashlights and a sunglasses cleaning rag. We live in a neighbor hood were every one lives there doors unlock at night and when we live to go some where. But that is about to change.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Yeah, two summers ago we had about 10-20 cars broke into around our neighborhood. I had always left my car unlocked and the keys in there because this is a small town. Well, they go in and steal some change, my keys, and my glasses (eye). I was hoping they would steal the whole car since it was a peice of poo but they were just doing it to be dumb and take dumb stuff. Some people need a kick in the balls sometimes.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I had someone break into my truck and steal a huge case full of CDs, but left alone the $100 fire axe, my cashed paycheck in the glove box, my expensive sunglasses, and everything else that was lying in plain view.

It's f'in weird what some people steal and what they leave behind.