Quantcast

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Award winning.

View attachment 166380

:rofl:
Makes sense now: ...The Society of Plastics Engineers' Central Europe division...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
test drove a g90 yesterday afternoon...what a car that is. so quiet, capable, comfortable, and isolated. I could get used to the lack of drama inside....and the lexicon audio....hmmm yes

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Read this:

Hayden Paddon’s new Hyundai Kona rally car may be fully electric, but it is going to sound epic when it debuts this weekend at the Waimate 50 hillclimb.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/126750815/paddons-poweredup-rally-ev-set-to-debut

And then read this:

Kiwi motorsport ace and his ground-breaking all electric Hyundai Kona rally car won their competitive debut on gravel.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/motorsport/126778128/haydon-paddon-and-his-hyundai-ev-take-out-the-inaugural-waimate-50-horsepower-hill-climb

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Read this:

Hayden Paddon’s new Hyundai Kona rally car may be fully electric, but it is going to sound epic when it debuts this weekend at the Waimate 50 hillclimb.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/126750815/paddons-poweredup-rally-ev-set-to-debut

And then read this:

Kiwi motorsport ace and his ground-breaking all electric Hyundai Kona rally car won their competitive debut on gravel.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/motorsport/126778128/haydon-paddon-and-his-hyundai-ev-take-out-the-inaugural-waimate-50-horsepower-hill-climb
That looks bad ass, wow.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Saw the Mazda MX-30 at the dealership this weekend. Interesting little car. Both versions they had were already sold.

The styling is very cool. My son was over the moon about the styling. He thought it was a cool car generally… even the funky back doors. Interior was fairly standard Mazda, which is pretty good as things go.

A couple of critical observations: there is no sun roof and the interior was black. Felt dark inside as a result. The rear passenger view is two small windows. My son couldn’t open the rear door from inside (i didnt try it from that angle, but saw it was quite a reach to so so). The charging door was not solid, felt like a plastic hinge.

Seems like 50k cad for this is a bit over-priced. I would be most interested in them taking their current range and making dedicated electric versions of them. Hope they do well though… need more along these lines rather than cars that lead with their 0-60 times.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
You can't fix stupid. The exit from Starbucks onto Airway is a right turn only. They have a row of metal delimiters on a raised metal base down the center line. The driver of the blue car decided that those "plastic" delimiters were not going to stop their self entitled right to make a left turn. The raised metal bases were more than a match for the passenger front A arm and tie rods, snapped the front wheel right off. I saw it when it first happened. took the pics after dropping off clients at Dialysis

IMG_20211025_135429815.jpg
IMG_20211025_135431465~2.jpg

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You can't fix stupid. The exit from Starbucks onto Airway is a right turn only. They have a row of metal delimiters on a raised metal base down the center line. The driver of the blue car decided that those "plastic" delimiters were not going to stop their self entitled right to make a left turn. The raised metal bases were more than a match for the passenger front A arm and tie rods, snapped the front wheel right off. I saw it when it first happened. took the pics after dropping off clients at Dialysis

View attachment 166596View attachment 166597
That's gonna be a pricey coffee... :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hertz ordering 100,000 tesla's....model 3

gives me a chance to piss on one.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The new Pagani will have a manual option, as God intended.

This is me:

"My audience wants to feel emotions when driving: they don't care about pure performance."

Last edited: