Quantcast

The "official" complaint thread.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've complained about this before, but holy fuck there are so many horrible drivers out there now. In the last week I've almost t-boned or been t-boned by idiots.

Yesterday I was driving on a road that goes around a mall. Some dickhead was in the parking area and straight up made a left hand turn, cutting me off, without stopping before leaving the parking area or even looking. Had to stomp on the brakes.
1700753622103.png

Last week, the girlfriend and I were driving through town to go for a bike ride. I'm driving on a straight main road, when all of a sudden someone starts pulling out infront of me. Had the abs activated on dry pavement. I don't know how they didn't see me.

Last night while driving on the freeway to go riding, I was passing a cop doing 120kmh. I looked in my rearview mirror and some asshole had jumped in behind, started tailgating and I could see them giving me the bird or some other gesture. So I said enough with that and squeezed into a small opening, to let the impatient asshat go by. Dude then immediately turns on his signal and cuts from the left lane, across the freeway and gets off at the fast approaching exit. Jesus dude, chill out. :rofl:

:think:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The battery in my wife's work laptop has swollen again. Not sure how many years since I swapped it the first time, but I know that old battery is still on our garage floor waiting for me to find out where to dispose of it. The laptop is probably 5 years old...