Quantcast

The Ridemonkey no context thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Access to Pineapple and Ham is pretty much limited in the forest so I suppose you're right.

I once emailed this to my local pizzeria

As part of my weekly pizza ritual I ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza from your Phinney Ridge location. When I got home I was horrified to find that I had in fact received a pepperoni and pineapple pizza. Due to the complications of returning a pizza during a pandemic I decided to suck it up and quickly removed as much pineapple as I could. I would really like to get a pepperoni and mushroom pizza next week, but after this trauma I need guarantees that pineapple never happens again.

Ideally you would no longer offer pineapple and ban it from your premises. If there really is a demand for such abominations, I can see why you would want to offer such a product. People who like pineapple on pizza are dangerous, the more money they spend on pizza the less they have for things like Crocs and weapons of mass destruction. Perhaps you could implement safety measures such as requiring two people with keys to access a pineapple safe and offer special pizza boxes with gigantic warnings that the pizza inside contains pineapple. It would both prevent accidents from happening and it would help the rest of society identify the demented and dangerous people who like pineapple on pizza. Please, think of the children.

Please see the attached picture of the removed pineapple, I warn you that it is graphic and not for the weak stomached. I would normally feed such food to my dog but if he actually ate it I would have to get rid of him. Thankfully compost gets picked up tomorrow and I can start to put this behind me and begin the healing process.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I once emailed this to my local pizzeria

As part of my weekly pizza ritual I ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza from your Phinney Ridge location. When I got home I was horrified to find that I had in fact received a pepperoni and pineapple pizza. Due to the complications of returning a pizza during a pandemic I decided to suck it up and quickly removed as much pineapple as I could. I would really like to get a pepperoni and mushroom pizza next week, but after this trauma I need guarantees that pineapple never happens again.

Ideally you would no longer offer pineapple and ban it from your premises. If there really is a demand for such abominations, I can see why you would want to offer such a product. People who like pineapple on pizza are dangerous, the more money they spend on pizza the less they have for things like Crocs and weapons of mass destruction. Perhaps you could implement safety measures such as requiring two people with keys to access a pineapple safe and offer special pizza boxes with gigantic warnings that the pizza inside contains pineapple. It would both prevent accidents from happening and it would help the rest of society identify the demented and dangerous people who like pineapple on pizza. Please, think of the children.

Please see the attached picture of the removed pineapple, I warn you that it is graphic and not for the weak stomached. I would normally feed such food to my dog but if he actually ate it I would have to get rid of him. Thankfully compost gets picked up tomorrow and I can start to put this behind me and begin the healing process.
Permij for you. I fire off things like this all the time. I never thought to share them here. Yours is a masterpiece.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I was literally thinking of you and this thread when I wrote ‘fat purple strength lizard’ but I guess this works too. :clapping: