Quantcast

They just can't wait, can they..

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
facking morons...somewhere off in the distance, apparently cletus done got hisself some fireworks from the injun reservation. an' he just can't he'p hisself from lightin' 'em off early.... it's been going on for a while now. If it wakes the baby, I'm going to be pissed...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
MMike said:
facking morons...somewhere off in the distance, apparently cletus done got hisself some fireworks from the injun reservation. an' he just can't he'p hisself from lightin' 'em off early.... it's been going on for a while now. If it wakes the baby, I'm going to be pissed...

drunken rednecks are attracted to fireworks for some reason :think:

(lighting bottle rocket) screeeeeeeeam ...............boom

(rednecks in unison) "oohhhh, shiny!"

:stosh:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
MMike said:
Where is Skooks when you need him to do some ass kicking? :nuts:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You all suck. We pretty much get the 4th twice in Utah. Again on the 24th in celebration of the pioneers yadda yadda...more firework carnage :D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
last year and many years before that, on fourth o' july, it was like a war zone in my 'hood. people lighting off HUGE things ALL night long. the cop shop was 10 blocks away and they wouldn't show up if you called them.........

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Come on, you starchshirts! It's 4th of July weekend! It is now officially permissable to get insanely F'ed up, stagger around your yard in Old Glory boxers, shoot "illegal" fireworks at your neighbor's houses and discharge celebratory gunfire into the air!

(Good thing I'm not in Iraq or someone'd drop a JDAM on my pale ass.)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
A guy at work made a point that if everyone in the neighbourhood, pooled the hundreds of dollars they spend at the indian reservations on fireworks, you could probably put together a pretty good "real" fireworks display....

But then I guess, you don't get the satisfaction of singeing off your own eyebrows, or blowing off your fingers....

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
MMike said:
Put a loud fan for white noise in the babies room :rolleyes:
Trick passed down from momma, BTW to this day, if you put me by a fan... I will want to go to sleep :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
llkoolkeg said:
Come on, you starchshirts! It's 4th of July weekend! It is now officially permissable to get insanely F'ed up, stagger around your yard in Old Glory boxers, shoot "illegal" fireworks at your neighbor's houses and discharge celebratory gunfire into the air!

(Good thing I'm not in Iraq or someone'd drop a JDAM on my pale ass.)
I'm sure cooter is way ahead of you.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
MMike said:
facking morons...somewhere off in the distance, apparently cletus done got hisself some fireworks from the injun reservation. an' he just can't he'p hisself from lightin' 'em off early....
I'm glad all the children were here to witness that genuine frontier gibberish... (well okay, it's not really frontier gibberish per say, but if the quote fits, use it)

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
MMike said:
Dude, Cleatus was clearly Canadian! Canadia Day was yesterday. Give him a break, us Canajuns dont get to play with fireworks all that often as theyre pretty damn hard to find.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
AHHHHH... Growin up in San Jose in the 60's...Every 4th of July you could hear the pat-pat-pat of folks popin off rounds into the ground, kind of a comfort food kinda feeling.... :heart: :heart: