Quantcast

Today was windy as all hell....

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
But this dude still managed to go HUGE! We finished up the tranny of the new gapper out at Elwood in Santa Barbara last week(just in time for me to sell my bike). I got a call today that it was going to be hit up and so went out to take some pictures. It was windy and Stephen was a bit sketched about hitting it up, I think we all were, but he went out and stomped it 6 times! Local beach goers cheered him on, or told us "you are risking your lives doing that". Anyhow, I thought I would throw this up as some props are well deserved.

Sorry about the compression on the photo, it's crisper, but you get an idea on how big this thing is...now throw in gusting winds :eek: :help:.....ya it was cool to see.

The Ito

Attachments

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
nice, but where exacltey is he about to land? i saw that pic on pinkbike earlier, and ive been wondering for a long time... (yah, right, but still, where?)

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
monkeyboy424 said:
nice, but where exacltey is he about to land? i saw that pic on pinkbike earlier, and ive been wondering for a long time... (yah, right, but still, where?)
Lower right hand corner you can see the top of the tranny. He lands about 7 feet or so further than that(lotsa speed).

The Ito

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
That kid rips it up, down to earth too.

That drop has serious pucker factor when you see it up close!