Quantcast

Toke up, hippies!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, so I just bought cartridges off Facebook. I'm not sure where they are shipping from, but I thought weed in the mail was still a no go because the USPS is fed?

If it's coming from Oregon and staying in Oregon, is that cool now? Again, the label isn't in the system yet, so not sure where they are coming from, though. But I could use my credit card rewards points for them, so that was cool. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It seems they are coming from Florida which makes things seem even weirder.

USPS strictly adheres to federal regulations and mailing cannabis through their services is illegal. However, by exploring alternatives such as local pickup and delivery services, licensed cannabis couriers, trade shows, and digital platforms, you can still engage in legal activities within the cannabis industry.
So how is this even possible?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy shit, I feel today years old. I have been blissfully unaware of THC-A until yesterday. You can sell and ship that shit anywhere because it's flavored hemp oil. :rofl:

I had heard the term "delta-8", but honestly had no idea until now what it was or what it failed to do. I got a full refund and didn't even bother opening the package.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Holy shit, I feel today years old. I have been blissfully unaware of THC-A until yesterday. You can sell and ship that shit anywhere because it's flavored hemp oil. :rofl:

I had heard the term "delta-8", but honestly had no idea until now what it was or what it failed to do. I got a full refund and didn't even bother opening the package.
:rofl: Fuckin' n00B. :p

I have been to one of our local dope shops once. The variety of their wares were confusing. Got some THC + CBD oil, but the under the tongue shit was annoying. Banana bread from mi amigo is easier to ingest and more potent.