Quantcast

'Veet' anybody ever use this stuff?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i've seen the comercials. are you going to try the kind with the little plastic razor with no blade. im interested to know if it works because nair does not.

i personally never go more than 7 or 8 inches above the knee.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
laura said:
i've seen the comercials. are you going to try the kind with the little plastic razor with no blade. im interested to know if it works because nair does not.

i personally never go more than 7 or 8 inches above the knee.
yea that's the one. I almost bought it last night but decided to ask to see if anybody has used it. If i dont get any feed back on it i'll just pick it up and do a test run this weekend.
I think i'm going to stop a couple of inches above the farmers (leg) tan.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
if you have really long hair on your legs, it may take a couple of aplications to get it all off. that was my problem with nair. it took some of the hair off, but not all the way down to the leg.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
laura said:
if you have really long hair on your legs, it may take a couple of aplications to get it all off. that was my problem with nair. it took some of the hair off, but not all the way down to the leg.
Toninator = I talian

J

JRB

Toni get over there and post some of your girl stuff in the Mean Girls thread.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
The Toninator said:
yea that's the one. I almost bought it last night but decided to ask to see if anybody has used it. If i dont get any feed back on it i'll just pick it up and do a test run this weekend.
I think i'm going to stop a couple of inches above the farmers (leg) tan.

dude why, if I was going to do it i would go all the way up to my sack man...You dont want to look like you have wooley shorts on :confused: might really infringe on your game. lol

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
manhattanprjkt83 said:
You dont want to look like you have wooley shorts on :confused: might really infringe on your game. lol
Word. I shaved my legs once-upon-a-time and the first girl I hooked up with after shaving couldn't stop laughing at my "hair boxers."
:dead:

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Go a couple of inches above your shorts line. I dunno about using crap that dissolves biological tissue. May as well use Paint'n'Varnish Remover. You'll have legs like alligator skin after a couple of doses of that stuff. Real men use razors. And real women love the feel of nice smooth manlegs.