Quantcast

<~*~>Wednesday Weirdness<~*~>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Came into the office, as my coworker has to go to another building today. And the backup guy supposedly can't come here until lunch. Well, backup guy just walked in, so what am I doing here? What a waste of a drive. :think:

Anyways, coffeeing it now.

Temps are supposed to go up a little. So tonights offering of trails might be slick.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Sunny and cold for the bike ride into the office this morning. going to be sunny and warm (+5°C) for the bike ride home, which means it will be a soupy, slushy, salty mess.
1708525613054.png

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Couldn't sleep, so it was out of bed at the dreaded five am and out the door.

Contemplating a few goodies to upgrade the hardtail. Trying to source
A) some 165mm or 170mm, 4 bolt 68/73mm arms
B) a larger range 9 speed cassette or some 10 speed stuff
C) new tires

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's day 3/7, thank you.
I didn't want to monopolize the GMT creation for the week, so I'd avoided creating 3/7 when I got up 9 hours ago.

I'll attempt to resume normal service in the morning :D

Torrential rain all night which has now stopped, but it's gale force winds and I'm supposed to be working. So likely no bicycling today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I still feel bad I totally spaced the all hands meeting yesterday. But it was at 4 and I was in meetings for over 5 hours yesterday already.

We still need to release 7.1 and I'm on PTO Thursday and Friday for the wife's 50. I really don't want to be looking for a new gig right now, this shit has to fly.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy ppls

third day in a row being in-house at the hospital! (although I did wfh a few hours yesterday morning. and all my moonlighting is wfh)

thankfully, no more of this "going in to work" the rest of the week after today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
thankfully, no more of this "going in to work" the rest of the week after today.
from the :fancy: reactions I realize this has been misinterpreted

I shall work on Thursday and Friday. just from home. and just for a half day nominally each day to boot.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. The ADHD drugs I was put on for the last week worked, but left me waking up itchy during the night, so obviously not working. Back to my prior ones starting again this am, but at a taper dosage, so only *so* effective. Also think I'm getting sick after the trip, where all of the kids were sick and starting to take the parents down. I think I might go back to bed after a 1-1 with my boss in 45min.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Squeezed some Hogs this morning.
Now driving to Cottonwood to scrape off some red dirt in a hot shower.