Quantcast

welcome neew member: biggnsis, my sister!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
she was lurking like crazy through this whole broken arm thing i been dealing with. now she is a member!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yo whats up cooter. ive been lurking a little bit, well everyday, im just getting tired of one handed typing so i have not been replying much. the arm is moving along.i can drive now but i still cant work. i cant grab anything to well (except for booties of course) but i can make a fist and straighten out my fingers now. hopefully ill get the pins pulled out on july 2nd and get my final cast (thatll make 4 casts) and it should be one of those short ones that you get when you break your wrist. then a brace and some physical therapy.

your awefully reserved i offered up my sis and you didnt take the ball and run with it. are you feeling ok?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
biggins said:
yo whats up cooter. ive been lurking a little bit, well everyday, im just getting tired of one handed typing so i have not been replying much. the arm is moving along.i can drive now but i still cant work. i cant grab anything to well (except for booties of course) but i can make a fist and straighten out my fingers now. hopefully ill get the pins pulled out on july 2nd and get my final cast (thatll make 4 casts) and it should be one of those short ones that you get when you break your wrist. then a brace and some physical therapy.

your awefully reserved i offered up my sis and you didnt take the ball and run with it. are you feeling ok?

good ta hear about the booty grabbing appendage :thumb: be better when you can grab a handlebar too again huh?

maybe i should have offered up a "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy bigginsis :devil: " heh heh although TTGF may have something to say about that :nope: :cool:

yeah, one handed typing would suck, any word when you can go back to work? i mean, not that sitting home watching springer all afternoon is a bad thing, just wondering

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
biggins said:
she was lurking like crazy through this whole broken arm thing i been dealing with. now she is a member!
cool welcome to the monkey bigginsis.

and see if you can keep the pins man, make some wind chimes out of em. :p

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
bigginsis said:
if ya'll want any good stories about biggins, back in the day before he was cool enough to be biggins, just let me know. after all, i am older than him and so i tortured him quite a bit...
Welcome to Ridemonkey, I'm sure biggins will be quite embarassed pretty quick. ;)

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Cooter Brown said:
maybe i should have offered up a "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy bigginsis :devil: " heh heh although TTGF may have something to say about that :nope: :cool:
ha ha... yeah well, u can look but u cant touch... unless i touch first! ha ha... :sneaky:

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
bigginsis said:
if ya'll want any good stories about biggins, back in the day before he was cool enough to be biggins, just let me know. after all, i am older than him and so i tortured him quite a bit...
WELCOME! and how in the phuck did u get an avatar after only 3 posts??? it took em 3 days to get my 100 posts and get my avatar... ha ha everyone here isnt laughing cuz they know how true that statement is...

regardless... welcome... we are glad to have you...

biggins is cool as sheeot and i love reading his posts and seeing his carnage all the time... do u ride?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
WELCOME! and how in the phuck did u get an avatar after only 3 posts??? it took em 3 days to get my 100 posts and get my avatar... ha ha everyone here isnt laughing cuz they know how true that statement is...

regardless... welcome... we are glad to have you...

biggins is cool as sheeot and i love reading his posts and seeing his carnage all the time... do u ride?
I think anybody can get an avatar now that RM switched formats. :rolleyes:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
bigginsis said:
Here Ill start you off...

"One day after biggins discovered himself..." okay, now you finish the story :devil:.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
golgiaparatus said:
Here Ill start you off...

"One day after biggins discovered himself..." okay, now you finish the story :devil:.
Please, do us all a favor, DON'T finish that story.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
Dance our little puppet, DANCE! Muwhahaha.......

Yeah I don't know either. :D

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
i know a couple of guys who are pretty good with the ol' computer so they made me that avatar for a board i used to be on...
i don't ride - i watch. although i do like to just cruise on the roads around my house. but my brother told me to sign up because i am always finding useless junk on the internet and he thinks i should share with the group (i'm a librarian - what else do i have to do than look for funny stuff online?).
ok so one day my brother...nah...i'm not going to damage his rep...at least not while he's got that monster cast - he could hit me with it or something...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Man this thread would be so much better with some hella cool full sized pics.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
:nuts:

-S.S.-
If you really think that word is in my vocabulary for anything other than comic relief you are sadly mistaken.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Cooter Brown said:
not just a librarian, but a nasty librarian, hmmmmm :evil:

you'll fit in fine :thumb: :cool:
Look at that she's got a user title already!!!

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
damn... you look exactly like a female version of biggins -- consider me CREEPED out. ;) Do you share his ass fetish as well?

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
growing up with biggins did help me learn to appreciate the rump. in fact, we had a nice discussion about booty over beers this past weekend.
that pic is hysterical - he always did wish he had my hair...although i think he would pick a darker lipstick...

you are a brave soul to come online here and witness your baby brothers tush fettish manifestations. (tho what is not to like about bike mileage induced bubble butt? :p drool) ... really, what is his most embarrasing moment? cause the metabolic reaction to embarrasment is good for healing broken bones... really.... ;-)