Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
yup.. riding for sure
sully, DJs or shuttle DH... whatever everyone's feeling like.

bneall and I hit the DJs last Sunday.. felt really good, so we might repeat

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
may do mamoth, but more likely to stay in town. i'm in georgia now and hope to be back friday. keep the thread active and i'll jump in on any local action.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
fyi.. our fellow monkeys have been busy digging away at The Spot..
that place is off the hizzle now.. bneall and I basically have to regrow our balls to jump the 8-pack again

mad props to those guys.. very dedicated crew

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
fyi.. our fellow monkeys have been busy digging away at The Spot..
that place is off the hizzle now.. bneall and I basically have to regrow our balls to jump the 8-pack again

mad props to those guys.. very dedicated crew
I actually rode a spot not too long ago where it also took some balls to commit to half the sh*t.

I'm sure a few guys on here (including myself) would love to show you around if you would be interested this weekend in a few shuttles.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
i am getting my 66 rebuilt at Marzocchi this week, probably won't get it back until next week...

soooo, DH shuttles are probably a no-go for me, but Sully is def. on, and bneall and I are gonna hit the dirt jumps again on Sunday.

C'mon fools, top to bottom Kenter runs for breakfast!

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
i am getting my 66 rebuilt at Marzocchi this week, probably won't get it back until next week...

soooo, DH shuttles are probably a no-go for me, but Sully is def. on, and bneall and I are gonna hit the dirt jumps again on Sunday.

C'mon fools, top to bottom Kenter runs for breakfast!
Take the fork to Tim at Cynergy, he was a Marzocchi tech for a long time. He rebuilt mine in no time.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Went to Cynergy 2 days ago to pick up a new wheel set, 20% off all wheels right now. Rico helped me out and was extremely helpful. Nice shop.:thumb:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
ooh! san juan sounds good. i haven't done that in a while. i'm waiting on a phone call/email to say 100% that i'm in. i could easily pull the san juan otherwise.

edgy? you around?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
who's got a shuttle truck? overtheedge's beast is out, so we gotta be able to get the bikes up the hill (i'm not pedaling, though maybe i will urn the turn).

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
2 more guys coming.

1- mandown
2- abstrakt
3- bneall
4- brenth
5- bneal rider
6- edgy
7- edgy rider
8- abstrakt rider (tentative)

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
mandown is having some flight issues, so status would be tentative now. hope he makes it, this ride is gonna rock.

btw, we have 1 car that can do 4 bikes, we are going to need another vehicle that can do 3 to 4 bikes depending on who makes it out.:monkeydance:

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
mandown is having some flight issues, so status would be tentative now. hope he makes it, this ride is gonna rock.

btw, we have 1 car that can do 4 bikes, we are going to need another vehicle that can do 3 to 4 bikes depending on who makes it out.:monkeydance:
my car ( the one bneall is talking about) might be able to do five bikes depending on how big they are ( two on the roof and three on the trunk rack). One of our bikes is smaller, so two more might fit depending. It will only fit two larger bikes though.

ben, do you want to meet at my place at 7:30ish, shocker is meeting there at 7:30ish. Where the hell are you, btw?

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
Guys,

This is Adam's (Mandown) buddy Josh letting you know he is out for tomorrow. He is stuck with airport problems trying to get back to LA. He is pissed that he can't make it. Have fun kids.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
christ on a bike :( i didn't get back into LA until midnight and i did not get home until 3am. i had been up since 5am (8am eastern) friday morning traveling too. i would have been worthless on the trail. glad you kids had fun without me.

anyone interested in riding on the 4th? it is my birthday ;) otherwise, who is riding next weekend and where? should we try another wilson run?

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'll be stuck @ the office for the better part of the day July 4th.

I am determined to ride Wilson at least once before I die. Lets do the damn thing.

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
Fun ride on sat, thanks for waiting for ashok and I.

I'm up for wilson some time soon. After a few weeks I won't be able to as my wife is about to pop.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm up for Wilson given we have enough people, if not, I'm cool with Sully. Maybe we can do extra credit and hit up first crack (W drop) too.