Quantcast

YAY new line @ dirt jumps OMG OMG PIXPIX

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
We built this sometime last week in the rain, it has turned out to be most excellent. Yesterday was actually the first time it was ridden in completely dry conditions, as usually you slide all over the place in the mud and have to work harder to hit the gap with speed. Its much more of a technical jump line than like a big rhythm, but its really fun.

You start off railing down this cool downhill berm, its a lot different than a flat berm, because the turn itself is your drop in.

Then there is another little turn right into this double.

After that the line goes straight for a little bit and then hits a small hip onto the tranny of the last jump in the rhythm.

I also took some of some of the older jumps just messin around.

This one is the set up jump pretty much, you can just hit it really low and fast and then rail a berm into the rhythm.

Then my friend got one of me on the long gap. The jump across the trail in the background is the new line.

Oh yes, one more thing.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
man how do you guys get motivated to work? whenever i go to build, i am either really tired, or would just rather ride than dig. unless someone brings motley crue CD. lucky for me, my spot (yes its MY spot bec im the only one who goes there now) was already built.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
mcA896 said:
man how do you guys get motivated to work? whenever i go to build, i am either really tired, or would just rather ride than dig. unless someone brings motley crue CD. lucky for me, my spot (yes its MY spot bec im the only one who goes there now) was already built.

Yeah it is hard to get motivated to work. You just have to have a good idea and then start right away on it. If you let it sit then you will never get around to it. And we normally ride a good bit before working.